- Standard business telephony features—Includes call hold, call transfer, call release, mute, conference ("ad-hoc" and "meet-me" conferencing, park, and pick up.
- Feature updates—Facilitates Cisco Unified CallManager software upgrades along with advances in system capabilities.
- Full-duplex operation—Permits natural, two-way conversations without clipping or distortion; the system automatically adapts to changes in the acoustic conditions of the room using state-of-the-art acoustic technology.
- Integrated keypad—Eliminates the need to receive and place calls on a separate telephone.
- 360-degree room coverage—A powerful, digitally-tuned custom speaker and three sensitive microphones provide uniform coverage of small-to-midsize conference rooms or offices.
- Single cable design—Reduces clutter on the tabletop by combining a single cable from the power interface module (PIM) cable with network and power.
- Simple to install—Configures easily with Cisco Unified CallManager.
- Freedom from special end-user training—Works like a regular telephone.
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) for auto address configuration to the IP network