The LBP612Cdw has wireless connectivity, increasing your productivity and allowing you to print from almost anywhere in your home or office. The device also has built in Wi-Fi Direct Connection capability, enabling easy connection to mobile devices without a router. Enjoy a variety of easy to use mobile features for printing on the go using your compatible mobile device. Plus, manage device usage and color access for up to 300 IDs, using password protected Department ID Management. USB Direct Print allows you to print from that USB in JPEG, TIFF and PDF formats.
|Printer Type||Color, Wireless, Duplex Laser Printer|
|Print Speed||Up to 19 ppm (1-sided plain paper letter), Up to 11 ppm (2-sided plain paper letter) (bw / color, letter)|
|First Print Time||Approximately 10.7 seconds (bw), 11.9 seconds (color), letter|
|Printer Language||UFR II|
|Print Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 1200 dpi equivalent|
|Maximum Print Size||Up to Legal|
|Print Modes||Poster, Booklet, Watermark, Toner Saver, Page Composer|
|Print Memory||1 GB|
|Standard Paper Source(s)||150-sheet cassette plus 1-sheet manual feed slot|
|Paper Output||100 sheets (face down)|
|Paper Weight||14-43 lb. bond (cassette/manual feed slot)|
|Media Sizes||Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, Statement, Executive|
|Media Types||Plain / Heavy / Recycled / Color Paper, Label, Postcard, Envelope|
|Envelope Capacity||1 envelope (manual feed slot)|
|Envelope Types||Com 10, Monarch, DL, C5|
|Standard Interface(s)||USB Device 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (Network), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n|
|WiFi Access Mode||Infrastructure Mode, WPS easy Setup, Wi-Fi® Direct Connection|
|WiFi Authentication Methods||WEP 64/128 bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP, AES), WPA2-PSK (AES)|
|WiFi Encryption Modes||-|
|WPS Easy Setup Support Methods||Push-button mode, PIN code mode|
|Mobile Functions||Canon PRINT Business, Apple® AirPrint®, Mopria™ Print Service, Google Cloud Print™|
|Embedded Web Server (Remote UI)||IE 9.0 or higher, Safari 5.0.6 or higher|
|Web Browser Support for Remote UI||Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher|
|Supported Print Protocols||LPD, RAW, WSD-Print (IPv4, IPv6)|
|TCP/IP Set of Application Services||Bonjour (mDNS), HTTP, HTTPS, DHCP, BOOTP, RARP, ARP+PING, Auto IP, WINS (IPv4), DHCPv6 (IPv6)|
|Network Management Protocols||SNMPv1, SNMPv3 (IPv4, IPv6)|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Windows Server® 2016, Windows Server® 2012, 2012 R2, 2008 R2, 2008,Windows Vista®, Mac OS 10.7.5 or later|
|Cable Included||Power Cord (USB not included)|
|Bundled Software||Printer Driver|
|Power Consumption||Approx: 340 W (during operation), 10.2 W (standby), Energy Saver Mode: 0.7 W (USB/wired/wireless)|
|Typical Energy Consumption||0.5 kWh/w|
|Dimensions||17 inches (W) x 16.5 inches (D) x 10.8 inches (H)|
|Unit Weight (without/with cartridge)||29.7 lbs. (w/o cartridge)
34.1 lbs. (w/cartridge)
|Package Weight||Approx. 40lbs|
|Cartridge Type||Cartridge 045 CMYK (CMY yields 1,300 sheets / K yields 1,400 sheets, ISO/IEC standard) and Cartridge 045 Hi Capacity CMYK (CMY yields 2,200 sheets / K yields 2,800 sheets, ISO/IEC standard). Single Cartridge System|
|Duty Cycle||Up to 30,000 pages per month|
|Security||IP / MAC Address Filtering, SNMPv3, SSL (HTTPS/IPPS), IEEE802.1x|
|Language||English, Japanese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean|
|LCD Display||5-line, BW LCD|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.