The free Canon Mobile Printing app allows you to print right from your iOS or Android device so you can stay productive when on the go. With fast print speeds of up 26 pages per minute and a Quick First Print of approximately 6 seconds you will spend less time waiting around for your documents to arrive.
The LBP6230dw is equipped with a 250-sheet front loading paper cassette so replacing paper will be a breeze. With automatic two-sided printing you can cut back on paper usage in your home or office.
For the best quality, use Canon GENUINE Cartridge 126 which is designed specifically for use with the LBP6230dw. It helps to improve image processing and precise character and overall image quality. The toner and drum are both combined into just one easy to replace cartridge.
|Printer Type||Monochrome Laser|
Up to 16 ppm (2-sided plain paper letter)
Up to 26 ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)
|First Print Time||Approximately 6 seconds|
|Printer Language||UFR II LT (Host-based)|
Up to 600 x 600 dpi
(2400 x 600 dpi quality)
|Maximum Print Size||-|
|Print Modes||Collate, Poster, Booklet, Watermark, Toner Saver, Page Composer|
|Print Memory||64 MB|
|Standard Paper Source(s)||250-sheet cassette plus 1-sheet multipurpose tray|
|Paper Output||100 sheets (face down)|
16-43 lb. bond (cassette)
16-43 lb. bond (multipurpose tray)
|Media Sizes||Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, Executive|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Label, Index Card, Envelope|
Multipurpose Tray: 20 sheets
Stack Bypass: 1 sheet
|Envelope Types||Com 10, Monarch, DL, C5|
|Standard Interface(s)||USB Device 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10/100 Base-T Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wireless|
|WiFi Access Mode||Infrastructure Mode|
|WiFi Authentication Methods||Open System, Shared Key, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK|
|WiFi Encryption Modes||WEP (64/128 bit), TKIP, AES|
|WPS Easy Setup Support Methods||Push-button mode, PIN code mode|
|Mobile Functions||Canon Mobile Printing|
|Embedded Web Server (Remote UI)||Yes|
|Web Browser Support for Remote UI||Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher, Safari 3.2.1 or higher|
|Supported Print Protocols||LPD (IPv4,IPv6), RAW (IPv4,IPv6), WSD-Print (IPv4,IPv6)|
|TCP/IP Set of Application Services||(IPv4) RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, DNS, Dynamic DNS, Multicast DNS, WINS (IPv6) DHCP, DNS, Dynamic DNS, Multicast DNS|
|Network Management Protocols||SNMPv1(IPv4,IPv6), SNMPv3(IPv4,IPv6), SLP(IPv4,IPv6)|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server® 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista®, Windows Server 2003, Windows® XP, Mac® OS X 10.6 & up, Linux, Citrix (FR2 and later)|
|Cable Included||Power Cord, USB Cable|
|Bundled Software||Canon Drivers, Network Setup Tool|
Max: 930W or less
During Operation: Approx. 400W
Standby: Approx. 1.4 W (USB/Wired)
Approx. 2.1W (Wireless)
Energy Saver: Approx. 0.9 W (USB/Wired)
Approx. 1.6 W (Wireless
|Typical Energy Consumption||0.7 kWh/w|
|Dimensions||14.9 (W) x 11.5 (D) x 9.6 (H)|
|Unit Weight (without/with cartridge)||
15.4 lbs. (w/o cartridge)
16.7 lbs. (w/ cartridge)
|Package Weight||Approx. 19.8lbs|
Cartridge 126 (Yields approximately 2,100 pages)
Single Cartridge System
*Yields based on ISO/IEC Standard
|Duty Cycle||Up to 8,000 pages per month|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.