- Signature Series — the outdoor TV designed specifically for partial sun and high ambient light conditions on patio, poolside, and decks
- Commercial Grade — 4K UHD high-brightness (700 NIT) screen with direct LED backlight is up to three times the brightness of a typical indoor television
- Engineered for Outdoor Viewing — SunBriteTV Signature series have anti-glare screens for optimal outdoor viewing
- Guards Against the Elements — the powder-coated aluminum exterior protects against rust while shielding the internal components from rain, snow, dust, insects, humidity, and salt air.
- Extreme Temperature Functionality — Signature Series can perform in a temperature range of -24 to 122°F
- SunBriteTV's exclusive OptiView feature offers a one-click solution to change from daytime or nighttime viewing. These preconfigured, end-user settings are optimized for brighter daytime or darker nighttime outdoor viewing environments.
SunBrite Offers Legendary Outdoor Screens
Indoor TV screens often feature a high-gloss finish, which results in a poor outdoor viewing experience. The SunBrite Signature series TVs have anti-glare screens with up to three times the brightness of typical indoor televisions.
SunBriteTV Signature Series TVs all feature a commercial-grade 4K Ultra HD resolution combined with high-brightness (700 NIT) screen, making it up to three times brighter than most indoor televisions.
Durable Aluminum Casing Protects Against Weather
Made for permanent outdoor installation, the elements have nothing on the durability of this TV. Outdoor-safe, water resistant, and resilient; the powder-coated aluminum exterior protects against rust while shielding the internal components from rain, snow, dust, insects, humidity, and salt air.
Extreme Temperature Functionality
An on-board temperature regulation system allows the SunBrite Signature series televisions to operate efficiently in extremely low- and high-temperature environments (-24°F up to 122°F). When not in use, this outside TV can be stored in temperatures ranging from -24°F to 140°F.
Unlike most other televisions available, the Signature Series 4K television includes an integrated HDBaseT receiver and IR repeater. This convenient addition allows ultra-high-definition video, audio, and control to transmit over a single, long-distance category cable.
User-Friendly Compatibility Signature series supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 to ensure compatibility with the latest 4K sources and streaming services, and is equipped with RS232 Serial Control with discreet on/off and input control. A rear IR receiver located in the cable compartment keeps the IR emitter hidden and protected, while a weatherproof remote puts the power in your hands, thanks to a lockout feature that prevents unauthorized users from changing programming
Weatherproof Cable Entry System
Cable hookups are easy with SunBriteTV’s innovative weatherproof cable entry system. Thick gaskets seal out moisture, while the media compartment accommodates most media players, cables, baluns, and extenders.
|Screen||55-inch Diagonal Color Active Matrix TFT LED - Partial Sun|
|Resolution||3840 x 2160 UHD|
|Viewing Angle||178° x 178°|
|Response Time||6.5 ms|
|TV Formats||2160p, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 720i, 480p, 480i|
|RF||1x Antenna / CATV (ATSC/QAM/NTSC)|
|HDBaseT Connections||Up to 4k 3840 x 2160 @ 30hz|
|HDMI||2x HDMI™ Input (HDMI 1.4, HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2) 3840 x 2160 @ 60hz|
|Control Set||Concealed Rear IR Window|
|Audio Out||1x Digital SPDIF Audio (Fixed), 1x Analog 1/8” Headphone Jack (Variable)|
|Speakers||None. An All-Weather Speaker Bar is Available Separately.|
|Power Consumption||100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz 2.8 A Max (245 WATTS/2.1a@120v)|
|Operating Temperature||-24° to 122° F. (-31° to 50°C.)|
|Non-Operating Temperature||-24° to 140° F. (-31° to 60°C.)|
|VESA Mounting Pattern||400x400 mm|
|Accessories Included||Weatherproof Remote Control|
|TV Dimensions (WHD)||50.5 x 29.75 x 3.77" in|
|Unit Weight||68.5 lbs (31 kgs)|
|Exterior Colors||Black, Silver, White|
|Residential Warranty||Two (2) Year Limited (Parts & Labor)|
|Commercial Warranty||Two (2) Year Limited (Parts & Labor)|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.