Accelerate Your Work and Use Less Energy
Don't wait for documents. Print your first page in as few as 8.5 seconds from energy-efficient sleep mode. This printer leads its class in low energy use - thanks to its innovative design and toner technology. Speed through jobs on a variety of media. Print two-sided documents almost as quickly as one. Now almost 30% smaller - this printer fits in tight places and delivers quiet operation.
Unparalleled Fleet Security and Management
Embedded features detect security threats and heal your printer, protecting it from boot up to shutdown. Protect sensitive data stored on the printer and in transit, using embedded and optional security features. Protect sensitive business data with embedded and optional HP JetAdvantage Security Solutions. Centralize control of your print environment with HP Web Jetadmin - and help build business efficiency.
More. Pages, Performance, and Protection
Product sharp text, bold blacks, and crisp graphics with precision black toner. Get more. Original HP Toner with JetIntelligence delivers more pages per cartridge than predecessors. Help ensure the Original HP quality you paid for with anti-fraud and cartridge authentication technology. Print right away with a preinstalled toner cartridge. Replace is with an optional high-yield cartridge.
Stay Connected with Secure Mobile Printing Options
Enable 128-bit encrypted wireless direct printing from mobile devices - without accessing the network. Print with just a touch of your NFC-enabled mobile device to this printer - no network needed. Easily access, print, and share resources with Ethernet and optional wireless networking.
|Print Speed, Black||Normal: Up to 45ppm|
|Print Quality Black (Best)||Up to 1200 x 1200dpi|
|Duty Cycle (Monthly, A4)||Up to 150,000 pages|
|Recommended Monthly Page Volume||2000 to 7500|
|Processor Speed||1.2 GHz|
|Print Languages||HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5 (HP PCL 5 driver available from the Web only), HP postscript level 3 emulation, native PDF printing (v 1.7)|
|Display||4.3" color touchscreen|
|Replacement Cartridges||HP 87A Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~9000 pages) CF287A, HP 87X Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~18,000 pages) CF287X|
|HP ePrint Capability||Yes|
|Mobile Printing Capability||HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Mopria-certified, NFC Touch-to-print, Wireless Direct Printing|
|Connectivity, Standard||Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
built-in Fast Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-Tx, Gigabit Ethernet 1000Base-T
|Network Ready||Standard (built-in Gigabit Ethernet)|
|Paper Handling Input, Standard||100-sheet multipurpose Tray 1
550-sheet input Trays 2 and 3
automatic duplex printing
|Paper Handling Output, Standard||250-sheet output bin|
|Output Capacity||Up to 250 sheets|
|Duplex Printing||Automatic (standard)|
|Media Sizes Supported||Tray 1: Letter, legal, executive, 4 x 6, 5 x 8, 8.5 x 13, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch); Tray 2: letter, legal, executive, 8.5 x 13; Optional trays 3+: letter, legal, executive, 8.5 x 13 in; Optional Automatic Duplexer: letter|
|Media Types||Paper (bond, color, letterhead, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough); envelopes; labels; cardstock; transparencies; user-defined|
|Media Weight, Supported||Tray 1: 16 to 53 lb; tray 2+: 16 to 32 lb|
|Finished Output Handling||Sheetfed|
|Energy Efficiency||ENERGY STAR qualified
|Blue Angel Compliant||Yes
Blue Angle RAL-UZ 205
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||16.46 x 25.16 x 18.94|
|What's Included||HP LaserJet M506 Printer
Introductory HP Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~6000 pages)
CDs containing software and electronic documentation
550-sheet Paper Tray
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.