- Quick, precise document scans in black-and-white, grayscale and color at up to 50ppm/100ipm
- Scan documents unattended, using the 200-page automatic document feeder.
- Accurately capture scans of mixed stacks with various weights and sizes using HP EveryPage technology.
- Reliably capture large volumes of high-quality images with the 5000-pages daily duty cycle.
Scan large-format documents and bulky items
- Scan two sides of a page at the same time in a variety of media sizes up to 10.9 x 86.3cm (11.8 x 34 inch)
- Use the A3 flatbed to scan thick, bound materials or other items that can't go through the document feeder.
- Centrally monitor and control this scanner with industry-leading HP Web
Easily integrate workflow solutions
- Scan and integrate into document management applications using TWAIN, ISIS and WIA drivers.
- Create customer workflow profiles and assign them quick-start buttons for easy access to repetitive tasks.
- Send scans to the cloud or SharePoint sites and add metadata for easy search, archiving and sharing.
- Track scanned documents with customized messages or page numbers with a built-in ink imprinter.
Built-in features deliver the results you need
- Capture data you can edit with built-in OCR capabilities, then save scans in variety of file formats.
- Enhance scans using features such as automatic deskew, rotate, crop, blank page removal and size formatting.
- Automatically improve the accuracy of scanned images with included Kofax Virtual ReScan Pro software.
|Scanner Type||Flatbed, ADF|
|Digital Sending Standard Features||Local or network folder; e-mail; SharePoint 2007&2010; Cloud destinations; Google Drive; Box; FTP; Printer; Fax; User-defined command-line application; web folder|
|Scan Resolution, Optical||Up to 600 dpi|
|Enhanced Scanning Resolution||None|
|Duty Cycle (Daily)||Recommended daily duty cycle: 5000 pages|
|Levels of grayscale||256|
|Multifeed Detection||Yes, ultrasonic|
|Scan Size, Maximum||297.2 x 431.8mm|
|Media Types||Paper (Plain, Inkjet, Photo), Envelopes, Cards (Index, Greeting), 3-D objects|
|Media Weights, Supported ADF||49 to 120g/m2|
|Scan File Format||PDF (image-only, searchable, MRC, PDF/A encrypted), TIFF (single page, multi-page, compressed: G3, G4, LZW, JPEG), DOC, RTF, WPD, XLS, TXT, XML, XPS, HTML, OPF, JPG, BMP, PNG|
|Scan Input Modes||Quick start buttons to HP Smart Document Scan Software and HP Document Copy; software scan using HP Smart Document Scan Software; user application via TWAIN, ISIS, WIA or Kofax VirtualRescan (VRS) Professional drivers|
|Scanner Advanced Features||48-bit internal/24-bit external bit depth|
|Control Panel||2 quick start buttons (Scan, Copy), Cancel, Tools, Powersave|
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity||Standard, 200 sheets|
|Automatic Document Feeder Speed||Up to 50 ppm/100 ipm (b&w, gray, color, 200 dpi)|
|Scanning Options (ADF)||Single-pass duplex|
|Scan Size (ADF), Maximum||300 x 864mm|
|Scan Size (ADF), Minimum||70 x 148mm|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP with Service Pack 3|
|Connectivity, Standard||1 Hi-speed USB 2.0|
|Voltage||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Energy Efficiency||ENERGY STAR qualified|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||692 x 558 x 338mm|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.