PC performance has never been faster. Excellent processor with built-in security is designed to take your productivity, creativity, and 3D gaming to the next level. Advanced technology makes enterprise-level manageability even more convenient and efficient. And you can empower yourself and your business to do great things across many devices securely anywhere, with anyone, and at any time. Fitting a variety of budgets, it's also very easy to use. So you can get more done right from the start.
With its advanced architecture and generous memory, the ISV-certified GPU has the perfect balance of power and battery life - enabling you to be in the field and still get your work done. The extra-bright display boasts anti-glare technology and in-plane switching for near 180 degrees wide-angle viewing. Add the 720p HD webcam, so you can join web conferences and video chats like you're really there.
Built for Business
The ThinkPad P51s comes with a number of security, manageability, and productivity-enhancing features. It boats Trusted Platform Module technology, a fingerprint reader and ergonomic ThinkPad keyboard. Use the backlight for working in low-light conditions. And thanks to its long battery life, you're eliminated the worry of having to plug in at every stop on your business trip.
Connect with Speed
Move data between the P51s and your other devices quickly with USB 3.1 Thunderbolt 3 - simultaneously supporting high-resolution displays and high-performance data devices through a single, compact port.
|Processor||Intel Core i7-7500U Dual-Core|
|Base Clock Speed||2.7 GHz|
|Maximum Boost Speed||3.5 GHz|
|Total Installed Memory||8 GB|
|Maximum Memory Capacity||32 GB|
|Memory Type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Memory Speed||2400 MHz|
|User-Replaceable Memory||1 x 8 GB|
|Available Memory Slots||1|
|Memory Slot Type||260-Pin SO-DIMM|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA Quadro M520M with 2 GB GDDR5 VRAM|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Response Time||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Available Slots||1 x M.2|
|Total Capacity||500 GB|
|Hard Disk Storage||1 x 500 GB 2.5" SATA (7200 rpm)|
|Ports||1 x Thunderbolt 3
3 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
1 x Docking Connector
|Display||1 x HDMI 1.4|
|Audio||2 x Integrated Speaker
2 x Integrated Microphone
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
|Media Card Slots||SD/SDHC/SDXC
|Network||1 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45)|
|Webcam||User-Facing: 720p Video|
|Battery Chemistry||Lithium-Ion Polymer|
|Watt Hours / Type||24 Wh Removable
32 Wh Non-Removable
|Maximum Runtime||13.8 Hours|
|Power Requirements||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Power Supply||1 x 65 W|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit)|
|Security||HDD User Password Protection, Power-On Password, Accepts 3rd Party Security Lock Devices, Infineon TPM Software Professional Package, Fingerprint Reader|
Features: Backlight, Numeric Keypad
|Pointing Device||TouchPad & TrackPoint|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||14.4 x 0.8 x 10.0" / 365.8 x 20.3 x 254.0 mm|
|Weight||4.39 lb / 1.99 kg|
|Package Weight||6.85 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.5 x 13.1 x 3.1"|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.