Through simple connectivity With the built-in SoC and Wi-Fi dongle support, installation has been simplified. By removing the external media player and Ethernet/RS232C cables, the total cost of ownership (TCO) can be reduced.
The USB failover function enables content to be displayed without dead spots when no input signal is available. It supports files in JPG format with a maximum file size of 10 MB.
The SuperSign content management solution includes SuperSign Lite and C features to provide digital media editing, scheduling, distribution, and management capabilities. The SuperSign Lite software gives you the capability to connect up to 50 TV's and/or monitors.
You can also deliver your messages while broadcasting live channels simultaneously, providing more flexibility for on-screen content.
With simple connectivity, you only need power, wireless/LAN connection, and a USB port to easily connect and operate.
|Panel Size||65" Class (64.8" / 1646mm Diagonal)|
|Backlight Type||LED (Edge)|
|Static Contrast Ratio||1,400:1|
|Response Rate (G to G)||8ms|
|Viewing Angle||178/178 degrees|
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio||1,000,000:1|
|Digital||ATSC, Clear QAM/VSB|
|Audio Output||10W + 10W|
|Sound Mode||6 Modes (16:9, Just scan, Set by Program, 4:3, Zoom, Cinema Zoom1)|
|Sound System||2.0 ch|
|Sound Optimizer||3 Modes (Normal, Wall-Mount Type, Stand Type)|
|Side Interface USB||2 (2.0)|
|Side Interface HDMI In||1|
|Rear Interface RF In||1|
|Rear Interface RGB In||1 (D-Sub 15 pin)|
|Rear Interface AV In (Composite)||1 (Sharing with Component In)|
|Rear Interface Digital Audio Out||1 (Optical)|
|Rear Interface PC Audio Input||1 (Sharing with Component In)|
|Rear Interface HDMI In||1|
|Rear Interface LAN||1 (RJ45)|
|Rear Interface RS-232C||1 (D-Sub 9 pin)|
|Rear Interface Component In||1 (Y, Pb, Pr) + Audio (L/R)|
|Rear Interface External Speaker Out||1 (3.5mm Phone Jack)|
|VESA||300 x 300mm|
|WxHxD (carton)||60.9" x 38.2" x 6.3"|
|WxHxD (without Stand)||57.5" x 33.4" x 1.5"|
|WxHxD (with Stand)||57.5" x 35.4" x 11.6"|
|Bezel Off (L/R, T, B) (mm)||13.6, 12.6, 19.3|
|Bezel On (L/R, T, B) (mm)||16.1, 15.1, 21.8|
|Weight (with carton)||90.4lbs|
|Triple XD Engine||Yes|
|Aspect Ratio||6 Modes (16:9, Just scan, Set by Program, 4:3, Zoom, Cinema Zoom1)|
|SuperSign Lite (3.0)||Yes|
|RTC (Real Time Clock)||Yes|
USB Auto Playback
|Remote Diagnosis/Self Diagnosis||USB|
|Welcome Screen||Yes (Splash Image)|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi Dongle Ready|
|Public Display Mode||Yes|
|HDMI-CEC||Yes (without ARC)|
|Multi IR Code||Yes|
|External Speaker Out||Yes|
|Audio Codec||mp3, AAC, M4A, OGG, WMA, WMA 10 Pro|
|RJP Compatibility||Yes, LG/Teleadapt (RS232C), Teleadapt/Guestlink (HDMI CEC)|
|Smart Energy Saving||Yes|
|Auto Off / Auto Sleep||Yes|
|RJP Interface||RS232, HDMI CEC|
|Moving Picture Playback (SD/HD/Plus HD)||asf, wmv, 3gp, 3gp2, divx, avi, mp4, m4v, mov, mkv, ts, trp, tp, mts, m2ts, vob, mpg, mpeg, mpe|
|Picture||jpeg, jpg, jpe, BMP, PNG|
|Energy Start 7.0||Yes|
|Environment||RoHS, cUL, NOM|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.