Ultra HD Resolution
Ultra HD large screens deliver an immersive viewing experience.
58:9 Extended Wide Format
Dynamic content is delivered on one screen since the new widescreen format is a 58:9 bar-type display.
4 Divided PBP in Landscape or Portrait
The Picture-By-Picture (PBP) feature allows you to divide a screen into four parts in landscape or portrait installations.
58:9 Content Editing
With the LG SuperSign media editor, you can easily edit images or video clips of original content without any additional editing programs.
Multiple Content Creation
Users can edit content that consists of one video and several still images (up to 20) with SuperSign Editor.
Tiling Scene with Daisy Chain
This products supports lateral tiling for 1x4 or 4x1 installations (landscape or portrait), and up to a 4x4 installation with a daisy chain configuration.
LAN Daisy Chain
The LAN daisy chain allows you to control and monitor devices, distribute content, and even update firmware.
Side Bracket/Classified Port
This product supports side brackets for buried installations. The classified in/out port prevents errors when connecting a daisy chain.
|Brightness||Typ: 500cd/m2, Min: 400cd/m2|
|Viewing Angle (HxV)||178 x 178 degrees|
|Dynamic CR (DCR)||500,000:1|
|Contrast Ratio||1,100:1 (Typ.)|
|Response Time||8ms (GTG BW) typ.|
|Surface Treatment||AGP (10% Haze)|
|Native Resolution||3,840 x 600 (UHD)|
|Accessory||Remote Controller, Power Cord, DP, RS-232C Cable, Owner's Manual|
|OPS Type Compatible||Yes|
|External Media Player Attachable||No|
|VESA||200mm x 600mm|
|Carton Dimension (WxHxD)||90.2" x 9' x 18.9"|
|Dimension (WxHxD)||85" x 13.7" x 3.2"|
|Input||HDMI, DP, OPS, DVI-D, USB2.0, USB3.0, SD Card|
|External Control||RS232C, RJ45, IR+B, Receiver, Pixel Sensor, Analog Audio|
|Special Features||Temperature Sensor, Auto Brightness Sensor, Tile Mode, Natural Mode@Tile Mode, ISM Method, Energy Saving, Smart Energy Saving, File Play with USB/SD/Internal Memory, PIP/PBP, 8GB (System 4GB + Available 4GB), Wi-Fi Dongle Ready, 4K Up Scaling|
|Safety||UL / cUL / CB / TUV / KC|
|EMC||FCC Class "A" / CE / KC|
|SuperSign w/ Lite||Yes|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.