Simple Set-Up & Customization
The LG webOS 4.0 smart signage platform supports HTML 5 as a web-based platform and offers an SDK (Software Development Kit), so System Integrators can easily build and execute their own apps. Also, it is easy to use with intuitive menu and usable without instructions, as all of signage-related functions can be indexed in one menu.
Embedded Content Management
The embedded CMS (Content Management System) allows you to edit and play content, schedule a playlist and even group and control signage via remote control, mouse or even mobile phone, without needing a separate PC or software. This makes content management much easier and user-friendly.
PBP (Picture-By-Picture) and PIP (Picture-In-Picture) feature gives you a chance to compose up to 2 divided split screen on landscape or portrait display format. This gives great flexibility to users to allocate space for each content source.
SM5KE series can play real-time streaming content by supporting various types of IP video streaming protocols such as RTSP/RTP/HLS and UDP Multicast. This easy-to-manage content system is free from capacity limits for content playback and can provide live broadcasts in real time.
RTSP (Real-Time Streaming Protocol)
RTP (Real-Time Transport Protocol)
HLS (HTTP Live Streaming)
UDP (User Datagram Protocol) Multicast
With Beacon and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), shop managers can provide coupons and information in real-time.
Content Mirroring among devices is more convenient on a Wi-Fi network.
Wireless Access Point
The SM5KE series operates as a virtual router which can be an wireless access point for mobile devices.
Quick Web Access via Proxy Server
Web access speed and security can be improved by supporting proxy server. Managers can not only block unwanted websites, but also quickly access to resources using caches.
Secured Network Communication
HTTPS protocol support ensures secure communication between clients and servers. Content or documents using HTTPS can be shared and displayed on digital signage, so owners can protect their critical business assets from unwelcome pirates.
HTTPS: Hypertext Transfer Protocol over Secure Socket Layer
Thermal Printer Supported
Users can easily enable the thermal printer solution by plugging a USB into the display. This can function as a ticketing machine for various locations such as restaurants, movie theaters, banks and airports.
Supported Model: NIPPON PRIMEX (NP-3511, NP-3611)
Real-Time Care Service
The maintenance gets easier and faster with an optional service Signage 365 Care, a cloud service solution provided by LG service. It remotely manages status of displays in client workplaces for fault diagnosis and remote-control services, ensuring the stable operation of a client's business.
Detachable Logo & Built-In Speaker
The detachable logo allows for installation in the desired orientation in landscape or portrait mode, making it easy for the user to arrange the signage. Also, sound can be played from built-in speakers, giving advertisements greater impact.
Electronics products can be often unavoidably exposed to dust and water during maintenance. LG applies a conformal coating on major circuit boards to minimize such circumstances by protecting against dust, iron powder, humidity, etc.
|Native Resolution||1920x1080 (FHD)|
|Viewing Angle (HxV)||178 x 178 degrees|
|Response Time (GTG BW)||12ms|
|Surface Treatment (Haze)||Hard Coating (3H), Anti-glare Treatment of the Front Polarizer (Haze 1% (Typ.))|
|Lifetime (Typ.)||50,000 Hrs|
|Operation Hours||24 Hours|
|Orientation||Landscape & Portrait|
|Input||HDMI (3), DP, DVI-D, Audio, USB 3.0|
|Output||DP (SST), Audio (Off/Fixed/Variable)|
|External Control||RS232C In/Out, RJ45 In, IR Receiver In|
|Dimension (WxHxD)||48.7 x 28.4 x 2.1"|
|Key Features||Internal Memory 8GB (System 4GB, Available 3.6GB), Built-in Wi-Fi, Temperature Sensor, Auto Brightness Sensor, Current Sensor, webOS 4.0, Embedded CMS, Fail Over, Image Customization, PIP/PBP(2), Screen Share, Video Tag (2), Play via URL, Gapless Playback, Tile Mode Setting (Up to 15x15), Setting Data Cloning, Firmware Update by Network, SNMP (Ver. 1.4), Control Manager, Crestron Connected®*, Extron IP Link, Smart Energy Saving, Beacon, HDMI-CEC (2)**, Built-in Speaker (10W+10W)|
|ErP / Energy Star||N/A / Yes (Energy Star 7.0)|
|OPS Type Compatible||Yes|
|External Media Player Attachable||Yes|
|Content Management Software||SuperSign CMS|
|Control and Monitoring Software||SuperSign Control+/Control|
|Accessory||Remote Controller (2ea Batteries included), Power Cord, QSG, HDMI Cable, Regulation Book, Phone to RS232C Gender, Memory Cover|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.