SuperSign Control is a basic control software. Up to 100 displays are controlled by one account with a single server. Essential factors such as power, volume, scheduling can be remotely adjusted, with firmware updates supported.
Perfect Picture Quality and Color
Enjoy Full HD content in 4K ULTRA HD quality by 4K Upscaler. The 4K Upscale automatically upgrades Full HD content to ULTRA HD through several steps of the upscaling processes. And also this LG TV can deliver intense highlights, vivid colors and deep black on the screen by HDR10.
Wake-up On LAN
WOL is the Ethernet computer networking standard to turn on TV or PC by transferring a network message. The message is transferred through another computer connected the same local areas.
SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) ensures convenient network management for SI and business managers.
Compatibility with AV Control System
This LG TV has Crestron Connected Certification, a function that is dedicated to meeting room and that meets the growing need in corporate meeting space market.
USB Auto Playback
Create and sequentially play playlists composed of informative media (video, music and image) you choose without PC and any installation.
With the capability to display repeatedly various video formats as well as images, Commercial Lite TVs allow for a greater variation of greeting messages in hotel rooms which make customers feel more welcome and cared for.
External Speaker Out
Enhance the entertainment experience by adding an additional speaker. Guests listen to and control the TV audio from anywhere in the business areas, including restrooms.
|Resolution||3840x2160 (4K UHD)|
|Aspect Ratio||6 Modes (16:9, Original, 4:3, Vertical Zoom, All-Direction Zoom, Just Scan)|
|HDR 10/HDR Dolby Vision||HDR 10|
|Audio Output||10W + 10W|
|Speaker System||2.0 ch|
|Sound Mode||6 Modes (Standard, Cinema, Clear Voice III, Sports, Music, Game)|
|Hospitality||Hotel Mode, Lock Mode, Welcome Video, Welcome screen, Insert Image, External Speaker Out, RJP Interface, RJP Compatibility, USB Auto Playback, Auto Off / Sleep Timer, Smart Energy Saving, Motion Eye Care|
|Set Side||HDMI In 2.0, USB 3.0|
|Set Rear||RF In, AV In, Component in (Y,Pb,Pr-Video), Digital Audio Out, HDMI/HDCP Input, RS-232C (Control&Service), RJ45, External Speaker Out, Debug|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.