Perfect BlackLimitless contrast and deepest black Self-lighting pixels switch off completely to reproduce black. No light bleeding. Absolute black offers infinite contrast.
Stunning Color and ContrastAccurate & stable color reproduction.
Self-lighting pixels bring colors to life with superb accuracy.
Perfect Viewing ScreenWide viewing angle
LG OLED Signage delivers awe-inspiring picture quality across the entire screen, even from wide viewing angles.
Crisp, Clear MotionFaster response time
LG OLED Signage provides a 5,000-times faster motion-picture response time, for perfectly clear images without blurring.
Perfect DesignSlim and light
With just two layers, the LG OLED Signage display is unbelievably lightweight and thin.
Hide in Plain SightIt's paper-thin depth gives the space an integrated look.
Easy Installation and Video-Wall TilingAs LG wallpaper OLED signage is extremely slim and light, it can be hung on the wall with dedicated slim brackets for video-wall usage.
|Screen Size||55" class (54.64" diagonal)|
|Native Resolution||1,920 x 1,080 (FHD)|
|Brightness||100/400 cd/m2 (APL 100%/25%) *Average Picture Level|
|Viewing Angle||178/178 degrees|
|Response Time||1 ms (G to G), 8 ms (MPRT)|
|Surface Treatment||Hard coating (2H), Anti-reflection treatment of the front polarizer (Reflectance typ. 1.0%)|
|Guaranteed Operating Hours||18 hrs/7 days (Moving video only)|
|Orientation||Portrait & Landscape|
|External Control||RS232C in/out, RJ in/out, IR Receiver, USB 2.0, USB 3.0|
|Bezel Width||1.2, 1.2, 1.2, 1.2 mm (U, B, L, R *Offset bezel)|
|Dimension (WxHxD)||Head: 1,227 x 702.1 x 3.65 mm, Signage Box: 420 x 230 x 75 mm|
|Weight||Head: 5.5 kg, Signage Box: 5.3 kg, Wall Bracket: 1.8 kg|
|Carton Dimensions (WxHxD)||54.4" x 32.8" x 9.9"|
|Special Features||Temperature Sensor, Cooling FAN, Source Selection, DPM Select, Energy Saving, Motion Eyecare, File Play with USB, Internal Memory (64 GB), Wi-Fi Dongle Ready, USB Cloning, Contents Scheduling, Local Time Auto Setting, Failover, Mirroring, SoftAP, BEACON, DP daisy chain|
|Operation Temperature||32 °F to 104 °F|
|Operation Humidity||10 % to 80 %|
|External Media Player Attachable||Yes|
|Content Management Software||SuperSign Premium|
|Control and Monitoring Software||SuperSign Link|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.