Redefining power in a 15.6" mobile workstation
The ThinkPad P51 redefines the concept of power. The latest-generation Intel® processors, optional X-Rite® PANTONE® color calibration, Mil-Spec testing for durability, blazing-fast connection speeds, and unprecedented storage and memory make this workstation your go-to PC for getting the job done.
PC performance has never been faster. Intel® 7th Gen Core™ i and Xeon™ processors with built-in security are designed to take your productivity, creativity, and 3D gaming to the next level. Intel® vPro Technology makes enterprise-level manageability even more convenient and efficient. And with Windows 10 Pro you can empower yourself and your business to do great things across many devices securely anywhere, with anyone, and at any time. Fitting a variety of budgets, it's also very easy to use. So you can get more done right from the start.
Choose a 4K UHD display with IPS technology, and get vivid colors and 180-degree viewing angles. X-Rite® PANTONE® color calibration yields greater image accuracy, more precise color matching, and a consistently true display. Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 revolutionizes connection technology – simultaneously supporting high-resolution displays and high-performance data devices through a single, compact port.
Impressive Features Built In
The ThinkPad P51 features Lenovo’s award-winning keyboard, which is made better with an improved Touchpad. Full-sized and spill-resistant, the legendary ThinkPad ergonomic keyboard is renowned for its full array of keys, excellent feel, and TrackPoint® pointing device. Because you demand proven performance and software stability, Lenovo ensures that more than 100 applications are ISV certified. For true mobility, configure your laptop with WWAN connectivity, so you can access 4G networks provided by a third-party cellular phone service company.
Audio Clarity from Dolby®
Dolby® Home Theater® maximizes volume output of the built-in stereo speakers without distortion – enjoy a crisp, clear, immersive surround sound experience with all the power and nuance of the cinema, and all the immediacy of live performance.
Lenovo Premier Support
Lenovo Premier Support provides direct access to skilled and experienced Lenovo technicians offering comprehensive hardware and software support. Our expert troubleshooters have the advanced technical knowhow and systems knowledge to quickly provide solutions and advice that will keep your hardware and software operating at optimal efficiency.
Learn more about Premier Support click here.
|Processor||Core i7-7700HQ (4C, 2.8 / 3.8GHz, 6MB)|
|Graphics||NVIDIA Quadro M1200 4GB|
|Display||15.6" FHD (1920x1080) IPS|
|WLAN + Bluetooth||Intel 8265 ac, 2x2 + BT4.1|
|Smart Card Reader||None|
|Power Adapter||170W Slim Tip|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|End of Support||Apr 21, 2023|
|Ann Date (mm/yy)||03/17|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.