Give Your Business an Edge
Packing the AMD Ryzen processor with Radeon Vega graphics in a slim, lightweight and durable design, the Lenovo ThinkPad E585 AMD merges seamless responsiveness and legendary durability to create the ultimate in mobile productivity. Up to 8.5 hours of battery life along with RapidCharge technology keeps you on-task wherever the road leads. You can obtain incredible video chatting or conferencing experience thanks to the excellent microphones, HD webcam and stereo speakers. It's arms with a dTPM (Discrete Trusted Platform Module) chip for data encryption, offering high-level protection for your data and privacy.
Working Anywhere Just Got Easier
The ThinkPad E585 AMD was built for the road warrior. With a starting weight of 4.7lbs, this portable 15.6" device easily slips into a briefcase or travel bag. With up to 8.5 hours of battery life, you'll get a lot of uninterrupted time without the need for electrical outlets. If you do need to recharge, with the 65W power adapter option, rapid charging technology gives you back up to 80% juice in just one hour.
Big Business Looks on a Budget
The ThinkPad E585 AMD has an impressive design with a narrow bezel and thinner, sleek appearance. The ergonomic keyboard was engineered for comfort and accuracy, regardless of task. What's more, with the Radeon Vega graphics engine, the optional widescreen FHD IPS display, you can enjoy stunning visuals whether watching videos, playing games, or delivering presentations. The ThinkPad E585 AMD is sure to impress and put a memorable face on your business.
Don't Forget to Smile
The ThinkPad E585 AMD offers superb video conferencing, thanks to its dual-array microphones, HD webcam, and stereo speakers with Dolby Advanced Audio. Revel in the rich sound and visuals so clear, you'll feel like you're in the same room.
Call in Your Assistant
Start with Windows 10 for your ThinkPad E585 AMD, which includes your own personal assistant, Cortana. You'll never have to hunt for files, photos or meetings again! Integrate Cortana with your calendar and you can even search for files by data or contact, rather than having to remember file names.
We Know How Important Your Data is
That's why the ThinkPad E585 AMD features a discrete Trusted Platform Module (dTPM) 2.0 chip, which works in conjunction with Windows 10 Pro Bitlocker. Together they encrypt all your data, as well as your passwords.
|Processor||AMD Ryzen 3 2200U (2C, 2.5/3.4GHz, 1MB)|
|Graphics||Integrated AMD Radeon Vega 3 Graphics|
|Display||15.6" HD (1366x768)|
|WLAN + Bluetooth||RTL8822BE ac, 2x2 + BT4.1|
|Power Adapter||65W USB-C|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro 64|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.