Workstation Power Meets Ultrabook Mobility
Harness quad-core performance on the go with the ThinkPad P52s mobile workstation. This powerhouse Ultrabook boasts cutting-edge processors and graphics, business-class security, and expansive connectivity. A great choice for designers, engineers, and video artists.
Power & Performance
The cutting-edge processor with built-in security takes your productivity and creativity to the next level. An advanced architecture with graphics powers incredibly fast performance. The ThinkPad P52s can be configured to fit a variety of budgets, and it's easy to use. So you can unleash your creativity right from the start.
Free From the Plug
Thin and light despite its power, the ThinkPad P52s also boasts all-day battery life - using a dual-battery configuration. With Power Bridge Technology, you can be in the field, in the office, or on the go - and still get things done.
The ThinkPad P52s boasts business-class security, manageability, and productivity-enhancing features. Trusted Platform Module technology, an enhanced fingerprint reader, IR face-recognition login with Windows Hello or an HD camera with ThinkShutter: all ensure data security and personal privacy. The renowned ergonomic, backlit ThinkPad keyboard is optimized for Windows and fuels productivity - even in low-light conditions.
Connect with Speed
Move data between the ThinkPad P52s and your other devices quickly - simultaneously supporting high-resolution displays and high-performance data devices. And you won't be short on connectors. By subscribing to a third-party cellular phone service, you can then access LTE-A networks and connect to the Internet wherever you go.
|Processor||Core i7-8550U (4C, 1.8 / 4.0GHz, 8MB)|
|Graphics||NVIDIA Quadro P500 2GB|
|Memory||8GB, 16GB, 32GB|
|Display||15.6" FHD (1920x1080) IPS|
|Storage||512GB SSD, 1TB SSD|
|WLAN + Bluetooth||Intel 8265 ac, 2x2 + BT4.1|
|Smart Card Reader||None|
|Fingerprint Reader||Fingerprint Reader|
|Battery||32Wh + 24Wh|
|Power Adapter||65W USB-C|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Warranty||3 year, Depot|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.