With excellent fax features, such as Super G3 fax technology4, Fax Forwarding, Error Correction and Remote Reception you will have the ability to work efficiently throughout the day. For a comprehensive address book the L190 is equipped with 40 one touch speed dials and 200 coded dials.
Enhance productivity by printing and copying at speeds of up to 26 pages per minute1 with a first print time of less than 6 seconds2. The L190 features a Duplex Automatic Document Feeder which allows you to fax, print, and copy two sided documents helping you to reduce the amount of paper you use.
In Energy Saver Mode the L190 uses only 1.3 watts of energy and meets Energy Star guidelines, helping you save money on energy costs.
The FAXPHONE L190 also incorporates the Canon Single Cartridge System, which combines the toner and drum in one unit making it easy to replace.
The FAXPHONE L190 will provide you with the quality laser performance that is required for today’s office environment.
|Printer Type||Monochrome Laser|
Up to 16ppm (2-sided plain paper letter)
Up to 26ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)
|First Time Print||6 seconds or less (letter)|
|Printer Language||UFR II LT (Host-based)|
Up to 600 x 400 dpi
(1200 x 600 dpi quality)
|Maximum Print Size||Up to Legal|
|Print Modes||Watermark, Toner Save, Page Composer|
|Print Memory||128 MB (Shared)|
|Copy Type||Monochrome Laser|
|Copy Speed||Up to 26 cpm (letter)|
|Copy Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Original Type||Text, Text & Photo, Photo|
|Warm-up Time||Approximately 13.5 seconds|
|First Copy Time||Approximately 8.7 seconds|
|Recovery Time||Approximately 2 seconds|
|Maximum Number of Copies||99 copies|
|Zoom||25 - 400% in 1% increments|
Platen: Up to Letter
ADF: 5.5 x 5 to Legal
2 on 1
4 on 1
ID Card Copy
|Copy Memory||128 MB (shared)|
|Modem Speed||Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3)|
|Fax Resolution||Up to 200 x 400 dpi (super fine)|
|Transmission Time||JBIG (approx. 3 seconds)|
|Memory Capacity||Up to 512 sheets|
40 one-touch speed dials
200 coded dials
|Group Dialing||239 destinations|
|Sequential Broadcasting||250 destinations|
|Receive Modes||FAX Only, Manual, Answering, Fax/Tel Auto Switch|
|Fax Features||Remote RX, Dual Access, Distinctive Ring Pattern Detection, Error Correction Mode, Auto Redial|
|Activity Reports||Activity Result & Activity Management|
|pC Fax||Sending only|
|Standard Paper Source(s)||250-sheet cassette|
|Document Feeder||50-sheet duplex|
|Paper Output||100 sheets (face down)|
|Paper Weight||16 to 43 lb. bond|
|Media Sizes||Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, B6, Statement|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Heavy Paper, Recycled, Transparency, Label, Envelope|
|Envelope Capacity||20 envelopes|
|Envelope Types||Com 10, Monarch, DL, C5|
|Standard Interface(s)||USB Device 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP, Mac OS X 10.5.8 and up|
|Cable Included||Power Cord, Phone Cable (USB not included)|
Max: Approx. 1,110W
During Operation: Approx. 520W
Standby: Approx. 4.5W
Energy Saver: Approx. 1.3W
|Typical Energy Consumption||0.8kWh|
|Dimensions||18.6 (W) x 17.5 (D) x 14.1 (H)|
|Unit Weight (without/with cartridge)||
30.0 lbs. (w/o cartridge)
31.3 lbs. (w/cartridge)
|Package Weight||Approx. 40.6 lbs.|
Cartridge 128 (Yields approximately 2,100 pages)
|LCD Display||5-row backlit LCD|
|Duty Cycle||Up to 10,000 pages per month|
|Languages||English, French, Spanish, Portuguese|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.