The thinner bezel allows a perfect fit for a sleek look.
Portrait mode allows the logo to be positioned in the desired setting.
The well-organized cable terminals in the back optimize available space.
USB Content Scheduling
Play and schedule contents with a USB connection - no server connection required.
Circuit board reliability is enhanced with conformal coating that protects against dust, iron powder, humidity and other harsh conditions.
Through its diverse interface, the signage lets you connect more than one device for optimal use.
SE3KD Series supports Wi-Fi USB dongle connection for convenient content distribution. And SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) support ensures convenient network management.
Aspect Ratio Sustainability
Sustain the same resolution and picture quality while powering on/off by receiving EDID through switch IC.
Even without signal from the media player, the network does not turn off completely, so remote control is possible, which prevents unnecessary power usage and enables efficient management.
Scheduled Screen Wash
Prevent residual images with the screen transition feature.
|Panel Technology||IPS (PD)|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080 (FHD)|
|Viewing Angle (HxV)||178 x 178 degrees|
|Response Time||12ms (GTG BW)|
|Surface Treatment||Hard Coating (3H), Anti-glare treatment of the front polarizer (Haze 1% (Typ.))|
|Guaranteed Operating Hour||18 Hours|
|Orientation||Landscape & Portrait|
|Input||HDMI (2), DVI, RGB, Audio, USB|
|External Control||RS232C (In/Out), RJ45, IR Receiver|
|Dimension (WxHxD)||48.7 x 28.1 x 1.2"|
|Special Features||USB Content Scheduling, Conformal Coating, SNMP Support, Wi-Fi Ready (Dongle), Power Management Modes (Sustain Aspect Ratio / Stand-by Screen, etc.), No Signal Image setting, Enhanced ISM (Image Sticking Minimization) Mode, Holiday Schedule / Local Time Auto Setting, Fail-over (USB, RGB, DVI, HDMI), Wake on LAN|
|Audio||20W (10W x2) for Internal Speaker|
|ErP / Energy Star||NA / Yes (Energy Star 7.0)|
|External Media Player Attachable||Yes (MP500/MP700)|
|Basic Accessory||Remote Controller (2 batteries included), Power Cord, QSG, RGB Cable, Regulation Book, Phone to RS232C Gender|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.