User-Friendly Menu for Digital Signage
With the signage dedicated home menu, users can check key information related to displays at a glance. On the bottom, the content management menu is provided, letting you explore and play available content and set playlists with desired schedules using a remote controller.
USB Content Scheduling
USB content scheduling and cloning makes managing multiple displays more efficient for optimal content playback and operation, since users don't have to set up each display one by one. Once users copy data to a USB in one display, it will be easily distributed to others through a USB plug-in.
Stand-by Screen Mode
The SE3KE series partially keeps power-on status controllable by network while the screen is turned off, enabling efficient power management.
Scheduled Screen Wash
ISM (Image Sticking Minimization) mode supports users in setting up periods and times to refresh the screen to prevent the occurrence of image sticking.
The SE3KE series can be operated for 18 hours a day, which provides users with the flexibility to allocate and operate it in places that are open for long periods of time.
A Wide Range of Interfaces
Thanks to its high compatibility with diverse interfaces, users can select among various input/output sources for optimal content playback and control.
Compatibility with AV Control Systems
The SE3KE series has been certified Crestron Connected for a higher level of compatibility with professional AV controls to achieve seamless integration and automated control, boosting business management efficiency.
Detachable Logo & Built-In Speaker
The detachable logo makes it easy for the user to arrange the signage. Also, sounds can be played from built-in speakers, offering viewers various multi-media experiences.
The product can be often unavoidably exposed to dust and water during maintenance. Conformal coating on major circuit board eliminates such circumstances by protecting it against dust, iron powder, humidity, etc.
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080 (FHD)|
|Input||HDMI (2), DVI-D, RGB, Audio, USB|
|External Control||RS232C In/Out, RJ45 In, IR In|
|Dimension (WxHxD)||48.74 x 28.15 x 2.13"|
|Speaker||20W (10W x2)|
|ErP / Energy Star||Yes / Yes (Energy Star 7.0)|
|OPS Type Compatible||Yes|
|External Media Player Attachable||Yes (MP500/MP700)|
|Content Management Software||SuperSign CMS|
|Control and Monitoring Software||SuperSign Control / Control+|
|Basic Accessory||Remote Controller, Power Cord, QSG, RGB Cable, Regulation Book, Phone to RS232C Gender, IR Receiver|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.