- Easily connect your mobile devices without a router using Wi-Fi Direct Connection.
- Print at speeds of up to 35 pages per minute, with your first print in your hands in 6.3 seconds or less.
- Print on-the-go with Canon PRINT Business, Apple® AirPrint®, Mopria™ Print Service and Google Cloud Print™.
- Seamlessly navigate through all the features with the user-friendly 3.5 inch, Color Touch LCD Panel.
- Legal-sized platen glass accommodates your diverse scanning and copying needs.
- Secure Print helps protect the privacy of your printed documents.
- Password protected Department ID Management monitors and controls device usage for up to 300 IDs.
- Easily print from, and scan to your USB flash drive in JPEG, TIFF and PDF formats.
- Eco-friendly, all mode, two-sided printing out of the box saves paper and related cost.
- Generous, expandable paper capacity allows for up to 1,050 sheets.
- Low energy consumption; uses less than 2 watts of energy in Energy Saver Mode.
- NFC Capability allows you to tap and print using your compatible mobile Android device.
The Canon imageCLASS D1550 has print, scan, copy and fax capabilities so you can accomplish all necessary tasks with just one machine. With so many easy to use features, such as the intuitive 3.5 inch Color Touch LCD Display, various mobile solutions and security features, your daily workflow will be a breeze.
|Printer Type||Monochrome Laser Copier|
Up to 35ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)
Up to 17ppm (2-sided plain paper letter)
|First Time Print||6.3 seconds or less (letter)|
|Printer Language||UFR II|
Up to 600 x 600 dpi
1200 x 1200 dpi equivalent
|Maximum Print Size||Up to Legal|
|Print Modes||Poster, Booklet, Watermark, Toner Saver, Page Composer|
|Print Memory||1 GB (Shared)|
|Copy Type||Monochrome Laser|
|Copy Speed||Up to 35ppm (letter)|
|Copy Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Original Type||Text, Text & Photo, Photo|
|Warm-up Time||16 seconds or less from power on|
|First Copy Time||10 seconds or less|
|Recovery Time||5 seconds or less|
|Maximum Number of Copies||999 copies|
|Zoom||25 - 400% in 1% increments|
Platen: Up to Legal
ADF: 5.1 x 5.5 to Legal
2 on 1
4 on 1
ID Card Copy
|Modem Speed||Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3)|
|Fax Resolution||Up to 400 x 400 (Ultrafine)|
|Transmission Time||Approx. 3 seconds|
|Memory Capacity||Up to 512 sheets|
|Speed Dials||19 one-touch speed dials, Up to 281 coded dials|
|Group Dialing||199 destinations|
|Sequential Broadcasting||310 destinations|
|Receive Modes||FAX Only, Manual, Answering, Fax/Tel Auto Switch|
|Fax Features||FAX Forwarding, Dual Access, Remote Reception, PC FAX (TX only), DRPD, ECM, Auto Redial, Fax Activity / Result Reports, Fax Activity Management Reports|
|Standard Paper Source(s)||500-sheet cassette plus 50-sheet multipurpose tray|
|Document Feeder||50-sheet duplex|
|Paper Output||150 sheets (face down)|
16-34 lb. bond (cassette/optional cassette)
16-43 lb. bond (multipurpose tray)
|Media Sizes||Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, Statement, Executive, Postcard, Index Card|
|Media Types||Plain / Heavy / Recycled / Color Paper, Label, Postcard, Envelope|
|Envelope Capacity||5 envelopes (multipurpose tray)|
|Envelope Types||Com 10, Monarch, DL, C5|
|Standard Interface(s)||USB Device 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (Network), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, NFC (Near Field Communication)|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista®, Windows Server® 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2003, Mac OS X® 10.6 & up|
|Cable Included||Power Cord, Phone Cable (USB not included)|
|Power Consumption||Approx: 600 W (during operation), 9 W (standby), Energy Saver Mode: 1.2 W (USB), 1.4 W (wired), 1.9 W (wireless)|
|Typical Energy Consumption||1.2kWh|
|Dimensions||17.7 (W) x 18.6 (D) x 18.3 (H)|
|Unit Weight (without/with cartridge)||
45.4 lbs. (w/o cartridge)
|Package Weight||Approx. 61.1 lbs.|
Cartridge 120 (Yields approx. 5,000 pages)
Single Cartridge System
*Yields based on ISO/IEC Standard
|LCD Display||3.5 Inch, Color Touch LCD|
|Duty Cycle||Up to 50,000 pages per month|
|Languages||English, Japanese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.