The 3-in-1, Canon imageCLASS D570 offers feature rich capabilities in a high quality, reliable printer that is ideal for any office environment. The imageCLASS D570 has print, scan and copy capabilities so you can accomplish necessary tasks with just one machine. With many easy to use features such as the tiltable LCD panel and various mobile solutions, your business will have the support and efficiency it deserves.[/short_description] [product_description]
Your professional quality documents are printed at speeds of up to 28 pages per minute in black and white with a quick first print time of 6 seconds or less. Eco-conscious, duplex print saves you time, paper, and related costs, as well as limits interruptions. The tiltable, 5-line, black and white LCD panel allows you to navigate through the menu easily, and you can also customize your home screen to quickly access your most commonly used features.
The imageCLASS D570 has wireless connectivity, increasing your productivity and allowing you to print from almost anywhere in your home or office. The device also has built in Wi-Fi® Direct Connection capability, enabling easy connection to mobile devices without a router.
Enjoy a variety of easy to use mobile features for printing on the go using your compatible mobile device, such as Canon PRINT Business, Apple® AirPrint®, Mopria™ Print Service and Google Cloud Print™. Using the Canon PRINT Business app, you can also scan hardcopy originals.
The imageCLASS D570 supports host-based UFR II LT and PCL 5e/6 languages to provide printing versatility. With ID Card Copy, you can easily create copies of identification cards or other small documents on a single page. With the front-loading 250-sheet paper cassette and 1-sheet multipurpose tray, your paper handling requirements are covered.
The imageCLASS D570 uses approximately 2 watts of energy in wireless, Energy Saver Mode, helping you save money on energy costs. The Single Cartridge System combines the toner and drum into 1 unit, making replacement of cartridges simple. The imageCLASS D570 uses Canon GENUINE Toner, Cartridge 137 (yields 2,400 sheets, ISO/IEC standard).
- Copy/print speeds are measured based on internal testing using letter size paper copied/printed with 100% copy/print ratio to original on one-sided paper. Internal testing involved continuously copying/printing the same one page of content on plain paper (copy speed is tested by copying on the platen glass). Copy/print speeds may vary depending on paper type, paper size or paper feeding direction. The device may automatically pause or slow down in order to adjust printer condition such as controlling temperature of a certain unit or limiting impact to image quality during continuous copying/printing.
- May vary depending on the output environment.
- Letter size, after being restored from energy saver mode.
- Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
- Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ Logo is a certification mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®.
- Canon PRINT Business is a free app available on the App Store® and Google Play™ Store. For more information, including compatibility, please visit http://www.usa.canon.com/mobile-app. Users of Canon Mobile Printing can simply update the app to use Canon PRINT Business. Users who have installed Canon Mobile Scanning for Business should install Canon PRINT Business on their compatible device. After Canon PRINT Business is installed, users can re-register their Canon Mobile Scanning for Business device list and local documents. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. iPhone, iPad Air, iPad, iPad mini, are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the United States and other countries and is used under license.
- AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPad Mini, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Mopria Print Service, available for free at the Google Play Store, requires a compatible Android KitKat 4.4 smartphone or tablet. The printer must be either wirelessly connected to the network router or with an Ethernet cable. The mobile device and printer must be connected to the same network.
- Google Cloud Print requires an Internet connection and Google Account. Printer firmware update may be necessary for Google Cloud Print™ function. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or a Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later and USB cable are required to perform firmware update.
- Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See the warranty card for details.
|Printer Type||Monochrome Laser|
|Print Speed||Up to 28 ppm (letter, 1-sided), Up to 16 ppm (letter, 2-sided)¹|
|First Time Print||6 seconds or less (letter)²|
|Printer Language||UFR II LT (Host-based), PCL (5e, 6)|
|Print Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Maximum Print Size||Up to Legal (8.5 x 14 inches)|
|Print Modes||Watermark, Page Composer, Toner Saver|
|Print Memory||512 MB (shared)|
|Copy Type||Monochrome Laser|
|Copy Speed||Up to 28 ppm (letter, 1-sided), Up to 16 ppm (letter, 2-sided)|
|Copy Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Original Type||Text/Photo, Text, Photo|
|Warm-up Time||13.5 seconds or less from power on|
|First Copy Time||9 seconds or less (letter)³|
|Recovery Time||Approximately 2 seconds|
|Maximum Number of Copies||Up to 999 copies|
|Reduction/Enlargement||25-400% in 1% increments|
|Copy Size||Platen: Up to 8.5 x 11|
|Copy Features||Memory Sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy|
|Copy Memory||512 MB (Shared)|
|Scan Type||Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Scan Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical)|
|Scan Size||Platen: Up to Letter|
|Compatibility||TWAIN, WIA, ICA|
|Output File Formats||TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF|
|Scan Features||Push Scan, Pull Scan: USB and Network|
|Pull Scan||USB and Network|
|Push Scan (Scan to pC)||USB and Network|
|Standard Paper Source(s)||250-sheet cassette plus 1-sheet multipurpose tray|
|Paper Output||100 sheets (face down)|
|Paper Weight||16-43 lb. (bond, plain paper)⁴|
|Media Sizes||A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Executive, Statement|
|Media Types||Plain, Color, Recycled, Heavy, Bond, Label, Envelope|
|Envelope Capacity||1 (multipurpose tray)|
|Envelope Types||Com 10, Monarch, DL, C5|
Connectivity and Software
|Standard Interface(s)||USB Device 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10/100 Base-T Ethernet (network), Wi-Fi® 802.11 b/g/n⁵|
|WiFi Access Mode||Infrastructure Mode, WPS Easy Set Up, Wi-Fi® Direct Connection⁶|
|WiFi Authentication Methods||WEP 64/128 bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (AES)|
|WiFi Encryption Modes||WEP 64/128 bit, TKIP, AES|
|WPS Easy Setup Support Methods||Push-button mode, PIN code mode|
|Mobile Functions||Canon PRINT Business⁷, Apple® AirPrint®⁸, Mopria™ Print Service⁹, Google Cloud Print™¹⁰|
|Network Functions||Print, Scan|
|Web Browser Suport for Remote UI||IE 7.0 or higher, Safari 3.2.1 or higher|
|Print Protocols||LPD, RAW, WSD-Print (IPv4,IPv6), IPP, IPPS|
|TCP/IP Set of Application Services||Bonjour(mDNS), DHCP, BOOTP, RARP, Auto IP (IPv4), DHCPv6 (IPv6)|
|Network Management Protocols||SNMPv1/SNMPv3 (IPv4,IPv6), HTTP/HTTPS, SNTP|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Windows Vista®,Windows Server® 2016, 2012, 2012 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, Mac OS 10.7.5 & up|
|Cable Included||Power Cord (USB not included)|
|Bundled Software||Printer driver, Scanner driver, MF Scan Utility, Address Book Tool, Toner Status|
|Power Consumption||Approx: Operation: 480 W, Standby: 4.1 W, Energy Saver: 1.2 W (USB), 1.3 W (wired), 2 W (wireless)|
|Typical Energy Consumption||0.9kWh|
|Dimensions (WDH)||15.4 x 14.6 x 12.3 in|
|Unit Weight (without/with cartridge)||24 lbs w/o cartridge, 25.2 lbs w/ cartridge|
|Package Weight||37.4 lbs|
|Cartridge Type||Cartridge 137 (Yields approximately 2,400 pages), Single Cartridge System *Yields based on ISO/IEC Standard|
|LCD Display||5-Line, Tiltable LCD|
|Duty Cycle||Up to 15,000 pages|
|Security||IP/MAC address filtering|
|Languages||English, Japanese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume||750-3,000 pages|
|Warranty||1 year limited exchange/carry-in warranty¹¹ (Extended warranty available)|