|TYPE||Black and White Laser Multifunctional|
|CORE FUNCTIONS||Standard: Print, Copy, Scan, Send, Fax|
|PROCESSOR||Canon Custom Processor|
|CONTROL PANEL||5" Color Touch-panel|
|STANDARD INTERFACE CONNECTION||USB 2.0 x2 (Host), USB 2.0 x1 (Device) High-Speed, 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (Network), Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi® Direct Connection|
|PAPER CAPACITY (LTR, 20LB BOND)||Standard: 350 Sheets|
|Maximum: 900 Sheets|
|PAPER SOURCES (LTR, 20LB BOND)||Standard: 250-sheet Paper Cassette, 100-sheet|
|Optional: 550-sheet Paper Cassettes (Cassette Unit-AH1)|
|PAPER OUTPUT CAPACITY (LTR, 20LB BOND)||Standard: 65 Sheets|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA TYPES||Cassettes: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Thick, Bond|
|Stack Bypass: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Thick, Bond, Label, Envelope (10 Envelopes)|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||Cassettes: Letter, Legal, Statement, Executive|
|Custom (Min. 4.1" x 5.8" to Max. 8.5" x 14")|
|Stack Bypass: Letter, Legal, Statement, Executive|
|Envelope: COM10, Monarch, C5, DL|
|Custom (Min. 3" x 5" to Max. 8.5" x 14")|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Cassettes: 14.0 lb. Bond to 32.0 lb. Bond (52 to 120 g/m2)|
|Stack Bypass: 14.0 lb. Bond to 43.0 lb. Bond (52 to 163 g/m2)|
|DIMENSIONS (W x D x H)||Standard (Desktop): 17.9" x 18.3" x 15.5" (453 mm x 464 mm x 392 mm)|
|INSTALLATION SPACE (W x D x H)||Standard (Desktop): 19.5" x 35.7" x 28.6" (453 mm x 883 mm x 664 mm)|
|Fully Configured: 19.5" x 35.7" x 43.9" (453 mm x 883 mm x 795 mm)|
|WEIGHT||Machine Only: Approx. 35.8 lb. (16.2 kg)|
|Boxed Weight: Approx. 45.9 lb. (20.8 kg)|
|PRINTING METHOD||Laser Beam Printing|
|PRINT SPEED2||Up to 40 ppm (Letter); Up to 32 ppm (Legal)|
|FIRST PRINT-OUT-TIME||Approximately 6 seconds|
|RECOMMENDED MONTHLY PAGE VOLUME||500 - 4,000 Pages|
|PRINT RESOLUTION (dpi)||600 x 600|
|DOUBLE SIDED PRINTING||Automatic (Standard)|
|DIRECT PRINT||Available from USB memory (JPEG, TIFF, PDF)|
|PRINTING FROM MOBILE AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES5||Apple® AirPrint,® Canon PRINT Business, Mopria™ Print Service, Google Cloud Print,™4|
|OPERATING SYSTEM||UFR II/PCL/PS:|
|Windows®7 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 / Windows Server2008 / Windows Server2008 R2 / Windows Server2012 / Windows Server2012 R2 / Windows Server2016|
|Mac OS X v10.8.5 (or later)|
|COPY SPEED||Up to 40 ppm (Letter); Up to 32 ppm (Legal)|
|FIRST-COPY-OUT-TIME (LETTER)||As fast as 6.0 seconds|
|COPY RESOLUTION (dpi)||600 x 600|
|COPY SIZE||Platen: Up to Letter|
|ADF: Up to Legal|
|MULTIPLE COPIES||Up to 999 Copies|
|MAGNIFICATION||25% - 400% (1% Increments)|
|PRESET REDUCTIONS||25%, 50%, 64%, 78%|
|PRESET ENLARGEMENTS||129%, 200%, 400%|
|COPY FEATURES||Paper Setting, Favorite Settings, Two-sided, Original Type Selection, Cancel, N-on-1, Density Adjustment, Sharpness, Erase Frame, Collate, Copy ID Card|
|TYPE||Single-Pass Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER PAPER CAPACITY||50 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||Legal, Letter, Statement|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Single and Double-sided scanning: 13-28 lb. Bond (50-105 g/m2)|
|PULL SCAN||ScanGear MF for TWAIN, WIA, and ICA|
|SUPPORTED OS||Windows 7 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 / Windows Server2008 / Windows Server2008 R2 / Windows Server2012 / Windows Server2012 R2 / Windows Server2016 / Mac OS X v10.8.5 (or later)|
|SCAN RESOLUTION (dpi)||300 x 600, 600 x 600|
|SCAN SPEED (LETTER)||Single-sided: 13/38 ipm (300 x 600 dpi) (Color/BW)|
|Double-sided: 26/70 ipm (300 dpi) (Color/BW)|
|MEMORY MEDIA||Standard USB Memory (JPEG, TIFF, PDF)|
|DESTINATION||Email/Internet FAX (SMTP), SMB, FTP, Super G3 FAX|
|ADDRESS BOOK||LDAP (50)/Local (300)/Speed dial (281)|
|SEND RESOLUTION (dpi)||600 x 600 (Pull Scan), 196 x 204 (iFax), 300 x 300 (Other)|
|COMMUNICATION PROTOCOL||File: FTP, SMB|
|E-mail/I-Fax: SMTP, POP3, iFax (Simple)|
|FILE FORMAT||Standard: TIFF, JPEG, PDF (Compact, Searchable)|
|MODEM SPEED||Super G3: 33.6 kbps|
|G3: 14.4 kbps|
|COMPRESSION METHOD||MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|
|RESOLUTION (dpi)||400 x 400, 200 x 400, 200 x 200, 200 x 100|
|SENDING / RECORDING SIZE||Statement to Legal|
|FAX MEMORY||Up to 512 Pages|
|SPEED DIALS||Max. 281|
|GROUP DIALS / DESTINATIONS||Max. 299 dials|
|SEQUENTIAL BROADCAST||Max. 310 Addresses|
|FAX FEATURES||RX Mode, Resolution, Two-sided Original, Density,|
|Sharpness, Favorite Settings, Duplex Fax|
|AUTHENTICATION||Standard: Department ID Authentication|
|NETWORK||Standard: IP/MAC Address Filtering, IPSEC, TLS Encrypted Communication, SNMP V3.0, IEEE 802.1X, IPv6, SMTP Authentication, POP Authentication before SMTP|
|WI-FI AUTHENTICATION METHODS||Wi-Fi Infrastructure Mode: WEP 64/128 bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (AES)|
|Wi-Fi Access Point: WPA2-PSK (AES)|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.