Includes 3-Year Limited Warranty - 100% U.S. Based Service and Support team provides friendly, expert help for every level of experience.
Print at speeds of up to 19 pages per minute, with your first print in your hands in 12 seconds or less.
Single-pass, duplex scan—scans both sides of your document in a single pass.
V² (Vivid and Vibrant) Color Technology produces high-quality prints by increasing image sharpness and color vibrancy.
Navigate through all the features with the user-friendly, 5-inch, Color, Touch LCD Panel.
Eco-conscious, two-sided printing out of the box saves paper and related cost.
Low energy consumption; uses less than 1 W (USB/wired/wireless) in Energy Saver Mode.
The Canon Color imageCLASS MF733Cdw, MF731Cdw, MF634Cdw and MF632Cdw models come with a 3 Year Limited Warranty. Enjoy peace of mind with expert assistance for every level of experience and uncompromising dedication to product reliability, service and support.
||AIO, Color, Wireless, Duplex Laser Printer
||Up to 19ppm (1-side), Up to 11ppm (2-side)
|First Print Time
||12 seconds or less (ltr)
||UFR II (Host Based)
||Up to 600x600 dpi, 1200x1200 dpi equiv
|Max Print Size
||Up to Legal
|Direct Print from USB
||JPEG, TIFF, PDF
||Up to 19ppm (ltr)
|Duplex Copy Speed
||Up to 11ppm (ltr)
||Up to 600x600 dpi
||13 seconds or less from power on
|First Copy Time
||~11.7 / 13.8 seconds (ltr)
|Max Number of Copies
||Up to 999 copies
||25 - 400% in 1% increments
||Frame Erase, Memory Sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy
||Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3)
||Up to 406x391 (Ultrafine)
||Up to 512 sheets
||FAX Only, Manual, Answering, Fax/Tel Auto Switch
||Fax Forwarding, Dual Access, Remote Reception, PC Fax (TX only), Distinctive Ring Pattern Detection, Error Detection Mode, Auto Redial, Fax Activity / Activity Result Reports, Fax Activity Management Reports
||Permanent fax memory backup (Backup with flash memory)
||Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
||Up to 600x600 dpi (optical), 9600x9600 dpi (software interpolated resolution)
||TWAIN, WIA 2.0, ICA
|Pull Scan / (Scan to pC)
||USB and Network
Connectivity and Software
|Standard Paper Source(s)
||150-sheet cassette plus 1-sheet manual feed slot
||USB Device 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (Network), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
|WiFi Access Mode
||Infrastructure Mode, WPS easy Setup, Wi-Fi® Direct Connection
|WiFi Authentication Modes
||WEP 64/128 bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP, AES), WPA2-PSK (AES), 802.1x (LEAP, EAP-FAST, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS)
|WPS Easy Setup Support MethodS
||Push-button mode, PIN code mode
||Print, Scan (SMB, E-mail, FTP), PC Fax
||LPD, RAW, WSD-Print (IPv4, IPv6)
|Network Management Protocols
||SNMPv1, SNMPv3 (IPv4, IPv6)
||Power Cord, Phone Cable (USB not included)
||Printer Driver, Fax Driver, Scanner Driver, Network Scan Utility, MF Scan Utility, AddressBook Tool, Toner Status
||~340 (during operation), 12.8W (standby), Energy Saver Mode: <1w usb="" wired="" wireless="" td="">
||17.8 inches (W) x 18.1 inches (D) x 15.7 inches (H)
|Unit Weight (w/t; w/ cartridge)
||44 lbs, 48.4 lbs
||Cartridge 045 CMY (~1300 pages), K (~1400 pages) / Cartridge 045 Hi-Capacity CMY (~2200 pages), Hi-Capacity Black (~2800 pages) Single Cartridge System
||5 Inch, Color Touch LCD
||Up to 30000 pages/month
|Department ID Management
||Up to 300 IDs
||IP / MAC Address Filtering, HTTPS, SNMPv3, IEEE802.1x
||3 year limited exchange/carry-in warranty
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.