3 in 1, Color, Wireless, Duplex Laser Printer
Up to 28 ppm (1-sided plain paper letter), Up to 23 ppm (2-sided plain paper letter) (bw / color)
First Print Time
9 seconds or less (letter)
UFR II (Host Based)
Up to 600 x 600 dpi
1200 x 1200 dpi equivalent
Maximum Print Size
Up to Legal
Poster, Booklet, Watermark, Toner Saver, Page Composer
1 GB (Shared)
Direct Print from USB
JPEG, TIFF, PDF
Up to 28 ppm (letter)
Duplex Copy Speed
Up to 23 ppm (letter)
Up to 600 x 600 dpi
Text/Photo, Text, Photo
13 seconds or less from power on
First Copy Time
Approximately 9.5 / 11.1 seconds or less (bw/color, letter)
Approximately 6 seconds
Maximum Number of Copies
Up to 999 copies
25 - 400% in 1% increments
Platen: Up to Letter / SADF: Up to Legal
Frame Erase, Memory Sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy
1 GB (Shared)
Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical), 9600 x 9600 dpi (software interpolated resolution)
Platen: Up to Letter / ADF: Up to to Legal
TWAIN, WIA 2.0, ICA
Output File Formats
JPEG, TIFF, PDF, Compact PDF, PDF (OCR)
Push Scan, Pull Scan, Scan to USB
USB and Network
Push Scan (Scan to pC)
USB and Network
Standard Paper Source(s)
250-sheet cassette plus 50-sheet multipurpose tray
Optional Paper Source(s)
150 sheets (face down)
14-43 lb. bond (cassette/optional cassette)
16-47 lb. bond (multipurpose tray)
Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, Statement, Executive
Plain / Heavy / Recycled / Color Paper, Label, Postcard, Envelope
5 envelopes (multipurpose tray)
Com 10, Monarch, DL, C5
USB Device 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (Network), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
WiFi Access Mode
Infrastructure Mode, WPS easy Setup, Wi-Fi® Direct Connection
WiFi Authentication Methods
WEP 64/128 bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP, AES), WPA2-PSK (AES), 802.1x (LEAP, EAP-FAST, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS)
WiFi Encryption Modes
WEP (64/128 bit), WPA-PSK (TKIP, AES), WPA2-PSK (AES)
WPS Easy Setup Support Methods
Push-button mode, PIN code mode
Canon PRINT Business, Apple® AirPrint®, Mopria™ Print Service, Google Cloud Print™
Print, Scan (SMB, E-mail, FTP)
Embedded Web Server (Remote UI)
IE 9.0 or higher, Safari 5.0.6 or higher
LPD, RAW, WSD-Print (IPv4, IPv6)
TCP/IP Set of Application Services
Bonjour (mDNS), HTTP, HTTPS, POP before SMTP (IPv4, IPv6), DHCP, BOOTP, RARP, ARP+PING, Auto IP, WINS (IPv4), DHCPv6 (IPv6)
Network Management Protocols
SNMPv1, SNMPv3 (IPv4, IPv6)
Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Windows Server® 2016, Windows Server® 2012, 2012 R2, 2008 R2, 2008, Windows Vista®, Mac OS 10.7.5 or later
Power Cord (USB not included)
Printer Driver, Fax Driver, Scanner Driver, Network Scan Utility, MF Scan Utility, AddressBook Tool, Toner Status
Approx: 520 W (during operation), 20.6 W (standby), Energy Saver Mode: 0.8 W (USB/wired/wireless)
Typical Energy Consumption
17.8 inches (W) x 18.5 inches (D) x 18.1 inches (H)
Unit Weight (without/with cartridge)
54 lbs. (w/o cartridge)
58.3 lbs. (w/cartridge)
Approx. 74.8 lbs.
Cartridge 046 (CMY yields 2,300 sheets / K yields 2,200 sheets, ISO/IEC standard) and Cartridge 046 Hi Capacity CMYK (CMY yields 5,000 sheets / K yields 6,300 sheets, ISO/IEC standard). Single Cartridge System
*Yields based on ISO/IEC Standard
5 Inch, Color Touch LCD
Up to 50,000 pages per month
Department ID Management
Up to 300 IDs
IP / MAC Address Filtering, SNMPv3, SSL (HTTPS/IPPS), IEEE802.1x
English, Japanese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.