Your professional quality color documents are printed at speeds of up to 28 pages per minute in both color and black and white with a quick first print time of 9 seconds or less. Get high quality, crisp and bold color business documents as well as photos using V2 (Vivid and Vibrant) Color Technology, which increases image sharpness and color vibrancy. Eco-conscious, all-mode duplexing saves you time, paper, and related costs, as well as limits interruptions so you can print, scan, copy and fax with ease. The intuitive 5-inch color touch LCD panel allows you to navigate through the menu seamlessly. The wide screen and color display is user friendly and easy to read. You can also customize the settings to access the features you use most. The MF733Cdw has wireless connectivity, increasing your productivity and allowing you to print from almost anywhere in your home or office.
The device also has built in Wi-Fi Direct Connection capability, enabling easy connection to mobile devices without a router. Simply scan the QR Code function on the MF733Cdw using the Canon PRINT Business app to connect wirelessly. Enjoy a variety of easy to use mobile features for printing on the go using your compatible mobile device, such as Canon PRINT Business, Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service and Google Cloud Print. Using the Canon PRINT Business app, you can also scan hardcopy originals. The MF733Cdw has NFC capability, so you can simply "tap and print" using your compatible Android mobile device.
Manage device usage and color access for up to 300 IDs, using password protected Department ID Management. USB Direct Print allows you to print from and scan to that USB in JPEG, TIFF and PDF formats. With ID Card Copy, you can easily create copies of identification cards or other small documents on a single page. The MF733Cdw provides generous, expandable paper capacity to keep up with your fast paced business output needs. With the front-loading 250-sheet paper cassette, 50-sheet duplexing automatic document feeder, 50-sheet multipurpose tray, and optional 550-sheet paper cassette, your paper handling requirements are covered.
The single-pass, duplex scan allows you to scan both sides of your document in a single pass through the duplex, automatic document feeder. The MF733Cdw uses less than 1 W of energy in USB, wired, and wireless Energy Saver Mode, helping you save money on energy costs. High-capacity toner options keep you printing longer, with limited toner replacements so you can keep pace with your busy output needs. The MF733Cdw uses Canon GENUINE Toner, Cartridge 046 (CMY yields 2,300 sheets / K yields 2,200 sheets, ISO/IEC standard) and Cartridge 046 Hi Capacity CMYK (CMY yields 5,000 sheets / K yields 6,300 sheets, ISO/IEC standard).
- Multifunction printer
- Legal (media)
- up to 28 ppm (printing)
- 300 sheets
- USB 2.0
- Gigabit LAN
- USB host
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.