Add to Favorite Stores (https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?AcceptSavedSeller&linkname=includefavoritestore&sellerid=entercomputers) | Sign Up For Store Newsletter (https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?AcceptSavedSeller&linkname=includenewsletter&sellerid=entercomputers)
HP Jetdirect 300x external Print Server
Simple, fast network printer sharing on a Fast Ethernet/Ethernet network
* Use the Jetdirect 300x with a broad range of networking systems and protocols.
* Compatible with selected HP LaserJets and Inkjets using parallel ports.
* Network and Internet connectivity for for a single network-capable printer to Fast Ethernet and Ethernet environments.
* Scalable sharing of printers by large workgroups.
* Jetdirect just works so you don't spend all of your time troubleshooting while your team waits
* Achieve reliable networking with the leader in printer networking.
» Technical Details ^ back to top
Manufacturer Part # J3263A#ABA
UNSPSC code 43201537
Cable included No
Supported Operating Systems
Compatible network operating systems Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows Vista® x64, Windows® XP Professional, Windows® XP Professional x64, Windows® Server 2003 (32/64 bit), Windows® 2000, Mac OS X v 10.2, Mac OS X v 10.3, Mac OS X v 10.4 or higher, Novell NetWare 5.1 or higher, Red Hat Linux 7.x or higher, SuSE Linux 8.x or higher, HP-UX 10.20, 11.x, 11.i, Solaris 2.5 or higher (SPARC), AIX 3.2.5 or higher, MPE-iX, Citrix MetaFrame, Windows® Terminal Services
Compatible operating systems Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows Vista® x64, Windows® XP Professional, Windows® XP Professional x64, Windows® Server 2003 (32/64 bit), Windows® 2000, Mac OS X v 10.2, Mac OS X v 10.3, Mac OS X v 10.4 or higher, Novell NetWare 5.1 or higher, Red Hat Linux 7.x or higher, SuSE Linux 8.x or higher, HP-UX 10.20, 11.x, 11.i, Solaris 2.5 or higher (SPARC), AIX 3.2.5 or higher, MPE-iX, Citrix MetaFrame, Windows® Terminal Services
Printer management HP Web Jetadmin, HP Easy Printer Care, HP Embedded Web Server
Connectivity and Communications
EPP and ECP supported Yes
Network protocols, supported TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, AppleTalk, IP Direct Mode, LPD, FTP Printing, IPP, Netware NDS, Bindery, NDPS, iPrint, Telnet, SLP, IGMP, BOOTP/DHCP, WINS, SNMP, HTTP
Ports 1 Parallel; 1 RJ-45
IPP supported Yes
Software and Applications
Software included HP Install Network Printer Wizard CD-ROM
Mac compatible Yes
Security management Non-cryptographic based security - ACLs, SNMPv1/v2c community names
Sub-brand name Jetdirect
Print Server Specifications
Printer supported Any network-capable printer with an IEEE-1284 compliant parallel port and a compatible network driver. Note: printer must support printing an HP Jetdirect configuration page using the HP PCL, HP/GL-2, ASCII, or PostScript printer languages.
Remote network printer supported Any network-capable printer with an IEEE-1284 compliant parallel port and a compatible network driver. Note: printer must support printing an HP Jetdirect configuration page using the HP PCL, HP/GL-2, ASCII, or PostScript printer languages.
Number of simultaneous printers 1
Embedded web server Yes
Install, configure, and manage with HP Web JetAdmin Yes
Flash memory 2 MB
Network types Ethernet; Fast Ethernet; 802.3
Network upgradeable firmware Yes
Port configurations RJ-45 (10/100Base-TX)
Print server type External
Certification and Compliance
ENERGY STAR® qualified No
Image legal disclaimer Product image may differ from actual product
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
» About Us ^ back to top
Enter Computers was founded in the year 2000 in southern California. We are one of the leading online providers of computers and electronics in North America, serving you from Los Angeles, California
We have an initial goal to carry a vast supply of Computers and Electronics products. We are concentrating on a small number of products and brands in order to get you the best price and customer service possible. We're the best at selling computer and computers parts at incredible prices, and that's what we'll continue to do.
Enter Computers' slogan is 'Your online source for technology' and this is a tribute to the speed at which computer technology moves, as well as a symbol of our commitment to stay on top of this technology. According to Moore's Law, microprocessor performance DOUBLES every 18-24 months, and along with that, the performance of all other components. We promise that we'll always be bringing you the latest and greatest parts and accessories for your computer system!
At Enter Computers, we are continuously making sure that our customers gets a high level of customer service. We listen to you to improve our service and do what we can to tailor your needs.
Enter Computers welcomes our Government, Educational and Corporation buyers. We have special pricing and services for our reseller customers.
Thank you for visiting us, and enjoy your shopping!
» Payment Options ^ top
We accept all major credit cards (including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) through Paypal and all other Paypal Accounts.
We only accept Ebay & Paypal Accounts based in the United States or Canada.
For More Complete and Updated Information, Please Visit Our Payment Option Page (https://stores.shop.ebay.com/Enter-Computers/Payment-Options.html)
» Return Policy ^ top
ALL SHIPPING AND FREIGHT CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, WITH NO EXCEPTIONS
NO RETURNS OR REPLACEMENTS WILL BE MADE WITHOUT A CASE NUMBER FROM YOUR MANUFACTURER.
In order for us to facilitate returns, please click. Enter the information requested and give us a detailed description on why you want to return the item. Once we receive your request, please wait patiently for further instructions/details on how to send back your merchandise.
A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 14 days from the date your merchandise was received, any other returns/exchanges past the 14 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
The item returned for any reason but non-working, (within 14 days from the date your merchandise was shipped ) will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department.
For More Complete and Updated Information, Please Visit Our Return Policy Page (https://stores.shop.ebay.com/Enter-Computers/Return-Policies.html)
» Shipping Policy ^ top
Free Ground Shipping is only available within 48 contiguous states.
Most approved orders placed before 12:00 PST will ship within 24 to 48 hours.
International Buyers â€“ Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
Over 150 lbs will be shipped by trucking company, certain fees may apply to your order. See our shipping policies page for more details.
When calculating shipping charges for Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska, please contact us before placing order. The shipping rates for these states differ from current shipping rates to the other 48 contiguous states.
Enter Computers will only ship to the verified billing address by paypal.
For More Complete and Updated Information, Please Visit Our Shipping Policy Page (https://stores.shop.ebay.com/Enter-Computers/Shipping-Policies.html)
» Ground Shipping Transit Time (Continental US Only) ^ back to top
We use FedEx, not UPS
Please be aware that your item(s) will be delivered by Fedex.
eBay does not allow us to choose FedEx as our freight company. They offer only UPS.
We have to use UPS only for freight charge purposes.
Contact via eBay (https://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserEmail&requested=ecorpsonline&frm=3692&iid=-1&de=off&redirect=0) Enter Computers
M-F 8:30am - 5:00pm PST
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.