Mobile Point of Interaction
Detach the tablet to take inventory, use in the back office or interact with customers. Attach the payment device to create a fully mobile Point of Sale solution and process transactions anywhere in store.
Receipt Printer and Peripherals
MePOS includes a thermal receipt printer. Peripherals like cash drawers, scanners and scales can be added easily with USB and RJ11 connections.
One Power Supply
MePOS is powered by one power cord, so no messy cables at Point of Sale.
MePOS is sleek and elegant with high gloss white or black panels and a small footprint. Perfect for modern Points of Sale and stores that care about appearance.
MePOS is fully secure with the tablet and payment device locked in place.
The Epos Now App store has over 100 apps including Shopify, Sage and Quickbooks to extend and integrate Point of Sale with all aspects of your business (additional charges may apply for 3rd-party apps).
Manage Your Business
Epos Now software can manage inventory, customer loyalty programs, act as a CRM, and manage in-store promotions and pricing strategies.
Easy to Use
Software is incredibly easy to use and has won awards for usability. Your staff will be up and running in no time, with full training included.
Works seamlessly across multiple locations
Robust reporting on key business information. Over 100 management reports, tailorable to your business priorities, all viewable remotely, even from your smartphone.
On & off Functionality
Cloud based software ensures data is always synchronized and backed up and will continue to work even if the internet drops out. Transaction data will automatically synchronize when reconnected.
What's in the Box
Epos Now: 12-month license for award winning POS software (renewable)
mPOS (Fully mobile POS solution): Detach & connect tablet & card reader to process transactions anywhere
Lenovo: Android tablet
App Store: Over 100 3rd-party applications available
12-Months Hardware Warranty: Hot swap outs for any issues
Built-in WiFi: Auto connects to broadband
Designed for Retail & Hospitality: +50 niche verticals
Unlimited 24/7 365 Customer Helpline: 1-407-705-3961
Connectable: Connect your cash drawer and peripherals underneath
Scalable: Suits independent retailers or scales easily to 100's of locations
Easy Set Up: 'Plug & play' for end user with one power cable
Card Reader: With payment processing (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Google Pay, Apple Pay)
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.