Keeps IT Department as Happy as Their Users
Simple. Powerful. Compatible. The ThinkPad E580 offers the simplicity of Windows 10. It's port rich for all of your peripherals, including USB Type-C, and is powerful Intel processors delivering faster performance. The ThinkPad E580 makes maintenance easy, too. It's reliable - as shown by the series of rigorous tests it undergoes against shocks, drops, and other extremes - and secure, thanks to its optional Touch fingerprint reader and dTPM 2.0 chip.
Scratch Items Off Your To-Do List
The ThinkPad E580 is ready to tackle your tasks, thanks to the powerful Intel processor. With 2x2 AC WiFi and full array of ports - including USB-C, USB 3.1, HDMI, and more - it will keep you connected to the internet and a variety of external devices.
Working Anywhere Just Got Easier
The thin and light ThinkPad E580 was built for the road warrior. The ergonomic keyboard was engineered for comfort and accuracy. Many hours of battery life will leave you stress free, so you can stay one step ahead, no matter where the job takes you.
Suit and Tie Optional
The ThinkPad E580 has an impressive design with a narrow bezel and thinner, sleek appearance. Its vivid display completes the look - one that is sure to impress clients and put a memorable face on your business.
Lasts Long Enough to Have its Own Career
The ThinkPad E580 is built to last and tested for durability. It features renowned ThinkPad reliability and is backed by one year base warranty. Warranty upgrades up to three years are available. Is built to last and tested for durability.
Don't Forget to Smile
The ThinkPad E580 offers superb video-conferencing, thanks to its dual-array microphone, HD webcam, 15.6" display, and stereo speakers with Dolby Advanced Audio. Revel in the rich sound and clear visuals that bring remote teams together, no matter the distance.
Let Cortana Do the Heavy Lifting
Windows 10 for your ThinkPad E580, includes Cortana, your own personal assistant. You'll never have to hunt for files or photos or meetings again!
Advanced to Chip Level Encryption
We know how important your data is. That's why the ThinkPad E580 features a discrete Trusted Platform Module (dTPM) 2.0 chip, which works in conjunction with Windows 10 Pro Bitlocker. Together they encrypt all your data, as well as your passwords.
More Secure Password Protection
With the Touch fingerprint reader, you can quickly and securely login with ease. What's more, the fingerprint reader thwarts biometric hacking with anti-spoofing technology - the fingerprint image is saved inside the chip so it's not sent out for login authentication when you sign in.
|Processor||Core i7-8550U (4C, 1.8/4.0GHz, 8MB)|
|Graphics||Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620|
|Display||15.6" FHD (1920x1080) IPS|
|WLAN + Bluetooth||11ac, 2x2 + BT4.1|
|Fingerprint Reader||Fingerprint Reader|
|Power Adapter||65W USB-C|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro 64|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.