This Laptop Means Business
The Lenovo ThinkPad E590 is a 15.6" laptop packed with all the essentials you need to propel your business to big victory. It is configured with the best combination of components to help you stay on top of business. Robust biometric security and data encryption will thwart would-be hackers. With rigorous durability testing that simulates real-world usage, it will go the distance. Business never stops, nor does the ThinkPad E590. It lasts up to 11 hours and also offers Rapid Charge technology. Coupled with easy video conferencing, it makes working anywhere just easier.
Say Goodbye to Known Vulnerability
ThinkPad E590's optional security features help your SMB take control. The fingerprint reader adds secure biometric authentication, while the discrete trusted platform module (TPM) encrypts data at the hardware level with data encryption tools (such as Microsoft BitLocker of Microsoft Windows 10 Pro). We take care of security so you can take care of business.
Packed With Power
The ThinkPad E590 features the latest Intel quad-core processors and it's Intel Optane ready - which means that when you choose this memory option, everything's accelerated, from everyday computing to loading high-performance games. Plus, with the option of dual storage drives, with the E590 you'll be flying through tasks.
Built for Business - Tested for Life
The ThinkPad E590 is tested against industry-standard quality checks to ensure reliability. Our ThinkPad E Series PCs undergo a range of testing like hinge life-cycle durability, fan testing to keep thermals in check, vibration and non-repetitive shock tests for everyday handling and transporting, and even keyboard testing to verify sturdiness and longevity of keys and components. When you buy the E590, you get the perfect blend of value and durability.
Rein in Your Travel Budget
When your meetings take you around the world, you can trust the ThinkPad E590 to deliver superb web conferencing. This business machine features enhanced VoIP calls with an HD webcam, dual-array noise cancelling microphones, and Dolby Advanced Audio. No matter where you are, you'll feel like you're in the same room - plus, the E590 is even Skype for Business certified.
Go From 0 to 80 in 60 Minutes
The ThinkPad E590 boosts your productivity in 11 hours of battery life. What's more, when you do need to plug in, Rapid Charge technology provides 80% capacity in just an hour. So a 60-minute lunch break or layover can easily boost your battery up for more than a day's work.
|Processor||Core i7-8565U (4C, 1.8 / 4.6GHz, 8MB)|
|Graphics||Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620|
|Chipset||Intel SoC Platform|
|Display||15.6" FHD (1920x1080) IPS 250nits Anti-glare|
|WLAN + Bluetooth||Intel 9260 ac, 2x2 + BT5.0|
|Smart Card Reader||None|
|Fingerprint Reader||Fingerprint Reader|
|Power Adapter||65W USB-C|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro 64|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.