An IT Manager's Dream
The ThinkPad T480 has a match-on-chip fingerprint reader, anti-spoofing technology that authenticates log-in credentials and helps safeguards your data, and ThinkShutter, a webcam cover that you can open and close.
Raises Performance Levels - And Eyebrows
Delivering high performance and speed, the powerful Intel processor is designed to take your productivity to new heights. Backed by the increased efficiency and speed of memory, the T480 gives you the power of a desktop PC and the freedom of a portable laptop.
Where Form Meets Function
This T-Series business machine has a USB-C docking connector on the side rather than underneath, enabling the T480 to be really thin. It also has a range of convenient ports, including the lightning-quick Intel Thunderbolt. In addition, should you need to work on the go or in low-light conditions, the renowned ThinkPad ergonomic keyboard has a convenient backlit.
Power Up Without Powering Down
The T480 comes with built-in Power Bridge technology as standard. This innovation is the answer to 'low battery' warning, especially if you are on the road or without a nearby power outlet. It allows you to swap out a battery and replace it with a fully charged on - without having to turn your machine off.
Practical Yet Secure
Thanks to a touch fingerprint reader, you can save time by logging in with just your finger. Alternatively, the standard webcam comes with ThinkShutter, a physically cover that you can slide open when you want to use the camera and then close it when you're finished. Tested for battle, built for success Every ThinkPad laptop undergoes stringent testing for reliability and durability, including the ability to survive in hazardous physical and environmental conditions.
Stronger Online Security, Made Easy
Signing into websites or making online payments usually involves trying to remember all kids of passwords. Not so with this laptop's authentication capabilities. By wrapping your user info and credentials into three secure layers, it is made safer and easier when you are online.
|Processor||Core i5-8250U (4C, 1.6 / 3.4GHz, 6MB)|
|Graphics||Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620|
|Display||14" HD (1366x768)|
|WLAN + Bluetooth||Intel 8265 ac, 2x2 + BT4.1|
|Smart Card Reader||None|
|Fingerprint Reader||Fingerprint Reader|
|Battery||24Wh + 24Wh|
|Power Adapter||65W USB-C|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro 64|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.