An IT Admin's Dream
The ThinkPad X1 Carbon offers robust security features and match-on-chip fingerprint readers with anti-spoofing technology that helps safeguard company data while providing more secure authentication and log-in. What more could an IT administrator ask for?
Dazzle Yourself & Others!
The design of the X1 Carbon will surely dazzle. The dark black, soft-touch cover and the sleek silver option both include color-coded hinges, and the 14" display options are bigger and more stunning than ever. With Dolby Vision, our new ThinkPad X1 laptops deliver increased brightness, expanded contrast, amazingly accurate colors, and refined detail. Either way, you get a super-bright display in a narrow-bezel design that' s just 15.95mm thin. And the best part? Minimal impact on battery life!
The ThinkPad X1 Carbon delivers long battery life. If you're running low, the RapidCharge technology provides high-level capacity in just an hour.
Make Your Voice Heard!
With Cortana Premium, you can speak commands to your ThinkPad X1 Carbon. The integrated 360-degree far field microphones ensure your voice is heard across the room. Wake your device with a simple phrase. Quickly and easily find files and calendar events. Even put your system into Modern Standby mode, which improves battery performance. So go ahead and speak with your mind and boost your productivity at the same time.
Prepare to be Thunderstruck
The ThinkPad X1 Carbon includes Intel Thunderbolt 3 - the technology that brings lightning-fast data transfer, up to 40Gbs to USB-C. You can also connect a cable from your USB-C port to a Thunderbolt 3-enabled device, and get four times the data and twice the video bandwidth of any other port type, while also supplying power. So you get Thunderbolt, USB 3.0 data transfer, and DisplayPort all rolled into one.
Built To Go On and On. And On.
The X1 Carbon is tested against numerous military-grade requirements and quality checks to ensure they run in extreme conditions. With a chassis constructed of four layers of reinforced carbon fiber and a magnesium alloy roll-cage for added strength, you'll trust this laptop to handle whatever life throws your way.
Good Thing it's Drool-Proof
Quickly log in with ease with Windows Hello using just the touch of your finger. What's more, the fingerprint reader thwarts biometric hacking with anti-spoofing technology - the fingerprint image is saved inside the chip, so it's not sent out for login authentication when you sign in. Your data is protected too, with the discrete Trusted Platform Module (dTPM), that encrypts your information.
|Processor||Core i7-8650U (4C, 1.9/4.2GHz, 8MB)|
|Graphics||Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620|
|Display||14" WQHD (2560x1440) IPS Anti-glare|
|Storage||512GB SSD M.2 PCIe NVMe Opal2|
|WLAN + Bluetooth||Intel 8265 ac, 2x2 + BT4.1|
|Camera||IR & 720p|
|Fingerprint Reader||Fingerprint Reader|
|Power Adapter||65W USB-C|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro 64|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.