Full HD IPS Display
The IPS display provides clear and accurate colors from virtually any angle, allowing users to sit at different angles around their display and invite others to collaborate in their workspace.
Virtually Borderless Design
The three-sided almost borderless screen minimizes the bezel so the display blends seamlessly into any workspace and adds aesthetic appeal.
The monitor provides customizable viewing positions with versatile screen tile/height/pivot/swivel adjustments. You can adjust the display for a personal, comfortable workstation.
Easy Assembly and Wall Mounting Capability
The 27BK750Y-B can be assembled quickly and easily, without the need for any tools. Also, the wall mounting design gives you the freedom to take it off the desk and hang it on a wall.
*Wall mount sold separately.
Duplicate and Extend Screens with Daisy Chain
Daisy chain functionality lets you connect up to four monitors with duplication and extension functions. This setup creates the ability to extend the amount of on-screen space to work on programs simultaneously or mirror content across up to 4 screens.
USB 3.0 Quick Charge
Compatible devices are charged much faster than with typical USB 2.0 cables, meaning that USB 3.0 can transfer data faster. This rapid transfer speed minimizes any disruptions to business.
Built-in Power Module
The power module is attached to the monitor from behind for built-in power, helping reduce the amount of desktop clutter.
|Pixel Pitch||0.3114 x 0.3114mm|
|Response Time (GTG)||5ms|
|Viewing Angle||178/178 degrees|
|Surface Treatment||Anti-glare, 3H|
|DisplayPort||Yes (Ver 1.2)|
|HDMI||Yes (Ver 1.4)|
|PC Audio In||Yes|
|Audio Output||1.2W x 2|
|Plug & Play||Yes|
|Six Axis Control||Yes|
|Smart Energy Saving||Yes|
|Dimension||24.1 x 2.3 x 14.5"|
|Accessories||Power Cord, DisplayPort, HDMI, CD|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.