Ultra HD 4K on an IPS Display
When IPS meets 4K, the result is even more amazing than they are on their own. The 27MU58-B's Ultra HD IPS Display offers much better color reproduction compared to TN panels, providing incredible viewing angles and great color consistency over the entire screen. With a 4K IPS monitor, designers can enjoy seamless viewing for an ultimate immersive gaming experience. Furthermore, the 27MU58-B in 3840x2160 Ultra HD resolution provides increased clarity, sharper texture, more details, and a large amount of on-screen "real estate" for viewing multiple applications at one time.
The 27MU58-B features built-in FreeSync Technology. FreeSync technology by AMD eliminates the tearing that can occur in videos, games and applications with the highest visual settings, caused by the difference between a graphic card's frame rate and monitor's refresh rate. FreeSync eliminates tearing and stuttering that can occur because of differences between a graphic card's frame rate and a monitor's refresh rate.
The Black Stabilizer allows designers to have better visibility, even in deep-dark scenes or too-light scenes. It lets you have better strategy by enabling you to see if there is an enemy or object waiting to interrupt you in the darkest area. Plus, there is no more worry when facing a bright area, such as a flash bang attack; the Black Stabilizer effect minimizes visually-compromised areas on the screen during a flash bang.
Flicker Safe and Reader Modes
Did you know that your eyes are affected by flickers on the monitor while you may not have seen them? Over time, working, gaming and movie viewing can cause eye strain and fatigue. But, Flicker Safe and Reader Mode help maximize visual comfort by protecting your eyes from harmful blue light and reducing the flicker level to almost zero.
Customized Workspaces for Multitasking
Screen Split divides the display into multiple sections for different tasks by resizing the windows on the screen. Its advanced options have expanded to include 4 types of Picture-in-Picture (PIP) Mode among 14 options. With PIP Mode you can work on the main screen while watching a video in a smaller window floating on the screen.
OnScreen Control allows you to modify your screen configuration by a few clicks without forcing physical buttons built in monitor. My Display Presets offers customized picture mode for specific software. It has automatically applied to picture mode you already preset. You don't need to select the picture mode each time.
The sleek design of LG premium monitors is accentuated by the new ArcLine stand. The smooth curve of the base provides stability, assuring dependable performance with a touch of elegance.
ENERGY STAR certified monitors meet stringent energy efficiency requirements set by the US Environmental Protection Agency in On, Sleep, and Off Modes. On average, monitors that have earned the ENERGY STAR are 25 more energy efficient than standard options.
|Color Gamut||NTSC 72%|
|Color Depth||10bit (8bit + A-FRC)|
|Pixel Pitch||0.1554 x 0.1554mm|
|Response Time (GTG)||5ms|
|Viewing Angle||178/178 degrees|
|Surface Treatment||Anti-Glare 3H|
|HDMI||Yes x2 (Ver 2.0)|
|DisplayPort||Yes x1 (Ver 1.2)|
|Six Axis Control||Yes|
|Plug & Play||Yes|
|On Screen Control||Yes|
|Dimension||24.9 x 2.4 x 14.8"|
|Wall Mount||100 x 100mm|
|Accessories||Power Cord, DP, HDMI, Easy Set Up Guide, Calibration Report, Install CD|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.