Ultra HD 4K on an IPS Display
When IPS meets 4K, the result is even more amazing. The 27MU88-W's Ultra HD IPS Display offers much better color reproduction compared to TN panels, providing incredible viewing angles and great color consistency over the entire screen. With a 4K IPS monitor, gamers can enjoy seamless viewing for an ultimate immersive gaming experience. Furthermore, the 27MU88-W in 3840x2160 Ultra HD resolution provides increased clarity, sharper texture, more details, more "real estate," and smoother images.
USB-C ports will transform an ordinary work room into an advanced work studio by increasing the work efficiency. Connecting single USB-C cable allows simultaneous transfer of 4K screen, data and power to charge laptop or mobile device battery. In other words, you can replace all the messy cables & power brick with a single USB-C cable.
The 27MU88-W offers the built-in FreeSync technology. FreeSync technology of AMD eliminates tearing that occurs, in games with the highest visual settings, due to the difference between a graphic card's frame rate and a monitor's refresh rate. Therefore, users who use the 27MU88-W adapted to FreeSync technology with the AMD latest hardware can rest assured that they are enjoying the best experience possible.
The Black Stabilizer allows gamers to have better visibility, even in deep-dark scenes or too-light scenes. It lets you have better strategy by enabling you to see if there is an enemy or object waiting for interrupt you in the darkest area. Plus, there is no more worry when facing a bright area, such as a flash bang attack; the Black Stabilizer effect minimizes visually-compromised areas on the screen during the flash bag.
Protect Your Eyes and View in Comfort
Did you know that your eyes are affected by flickers on the monitor while you may not have seen them? Over time, working, gaming and movie viewing can cause eye strain and fatigue. But, Flicker Safe and Reader Mode help maximize visual comfort by protecting your eyes from harmful blue light and reducing the flicker level to almost zero.
Preset Customized Options with Just a Click
OnScreen Control allows you to modify your screen configuration by a few clicks without forcing physical buttons built in monitor. My Display Presets offers customized picture mode for specific software. It has automatically applied to picture mode you already preset. You don't need to select the picture mode each time.
Total Color Management
The Color Calibration feature maintains the original color of monitor through calibrator and dedicated calibration SW 'True Color Pro' Multiple Picture Mode includes various color mode presets for viewing environments or as any kind of your visual-work.
Create Your Own Comfort Zone
With a pivot function, it brings you to enhance working efficiency as you edit the vertically long photos, and also offers a high standard of comfort by adding other stand functions on your needs.
|Color Gamut||sRGB 99%|
|Color Depth||10bit (8bit + A-FRC)|
|Pixel Pitch||0.1554 x 0.1554mm|
|Response Rate (GTG)||5ms|
|Viewing Angle||178/178 degrees|
|Surface Treatment||Anti-Glare 3H|
|HDMI||Yes x2 (Ver 2.0)|
|USB 3.0||Yes (2)|
|DisplayPort||Yes x1 (Ver 1.2)|
|USB-C||Yes (x1, 60W PD, DP Alt. Mode, Data), UHD@60Hz|
|Six Axis Control||Yes|
|H/W Calibration (True Color Pro)||Yes|
|Plug & Play||Yes|
|On Screen Control||Yes|
|Dimension||24.2 x 1.7 x 14.4"|
|VESA||100 x 100mm|
|Accessories||Power Cord, DP, HDMI, USB Type C, USB Type A to C|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.