QHD Resolution with IPS
Watching everything on the screen come to life with vibrant clarity and detail. The precise 2560x1440 resolution with IPS (In-Plane Switching) assures fast response times and improved color reproduction from virtually any angle.
Clear, Smooth Gaming
Radeon FreeSync reduces the tearing and stuttering that occur between a graphic card's frame rate and a monitor's refresh rate enabling smoother motion and less stuttering in demanding games.
Dynamic Action Sync
Minimize input lag with Dynamic Action Sync so you can catch every single moment in real-time.
LG's Black Stabilizer helps make dark scenes bright so it's easier to find the competition.
By placing the striking point in the center of the display, Crosshair helps enhance accuracy in first-person shooter.
Reducing blue light to help lessen eye fatigue, Reader Mode provides optimal conditions for reading. With just a click of a mouse, you can more comfortably read your display.
The monitor features DisplayPort, mDP and two HDMI inputs plus a headphone jack for versatile connectivity.
On-Screen Control puts a host of essential monitor settings into a handy window for quick, easy access. Volume, brightness, picture mode presets, Screen Split 2.0 and Dual Controller and more can now be adjusted with just a few clicks of the mouse, instead of hard buttons on the monitor.
The sleek design of LG premium monitors is accentuated by the ArcLine stand. The smooth curve of the base provides stability, assuring dependable performance with a touch of elegance.
This VESA-compatible monitor gives you the freedom to take it off the desk and hang it on the wall. Liberate your viewing options and save desktop space with this wall-mountable LG monitor.
|Screen Size||32" Flat|
|Color Gamut||NTSC 72%|
|Pixel Pitch||0.2727 x 0.2727mm|
|Response Time (GTG)||8ms|
|Viewing Angle||178/178 degrees|
|Surface Treatment||Haze 25%, 3H|
|Mini DisplayPort||Yes x1|
|Adaptive Sync||RADEON FreeSync|
|Dynamic Action Sync||Yes|
|Smart Energy Saving||Yes|
|On Screen Control||Yes|
|Dimension||28.5 x 16.7 x 1.7"|
|Wall Mount||100 x 100mm|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.