4K UHD IPS
Outstanding Ultra HD performance is assured by the specially designed 4K display panel with in-plane switching (IPS), delivering accurate colors that remain consistent at wide viewing angles, with four times the resolution of Full HD.
To more fully realize content creators' vision, this monitor is compatible with industry-standard HDR10 high dynamic range, supporting specific levels of color and brightness that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors.
Offering a new generation of convenience, USB Type-C ports allow 4K video display, data transfer and laptop/mobile device charging, all at the same time over a single cable. Reduce cord clutter and increase efficiency with USB Type-C.
HDCP 2.2 Compatible
Connect with confidence: This LG 4K monitor is compatible with the latest HDCP 2.2 copy protection, so it will display video from 4K streaming services, game consoles and Ultra HD Blu-ray disc players.
DCI-P3 95% Color Gamut
This monitor covers an incredible 95% of the DCI-P3 color space, the current standard utilized by the film industry, assuring an exceptionally wide range of available colors.
Hardware Calibration Ready
Providing the ultimate in fine-tuning for professionals, this model is designed to work with compatible calibration devices that ensure precise adjustments of color, brightness and more.
*Calibrator sold separately.
Virtually Borderless Design
The ultra-thin bezel - a mere 1.3mm - on four sides of this streamlined display offers a virtually borderless visual experience, without distraction from the precise, gorgeous image. A sleek addition to any desktop.
5 Watt Speakers with Rich Bass
Enjoy what's on the screen with sound produced by the monitor's two 5 watt speakers with Rich Bass. LG's Rich Bass function can cover sound under 85Hz showcasing a wider and richer sound with impressive bass depth.
On-Screen Control puts a host of essential monitor settings into a handy window for quick, easy access. Volume, brightness, picture mode presets, Screen Split 2.0 and Dual Controller and more can now be adjusted with just a few clicks of the mouse.
Customize your monitor layout for multitasking with the latest version of LG Screen Split. Resize and display multiple windows at once, with 14 options including four different picture-in-picture (PIP) choices.
Easy Set Up
Select LG monitors are easy to put together with a simple press-and-click display-to-base attachment. The monitors provide comfortable viewing with versatile screen tilt/height and pivot adjustments.
ENERGY STAR certified monitors meet stringent energy efficiency requirements set by the US Environmental Protection Agency in On, Sleep, and Off Modes. On average, monitors that have earned the ENERGY STAR are 25 more energy efficient than standard options.
|Color Gamut||DCI-P3 95%|
|Color Depth||10bit (8bit + A-FRC)|
|Pixel Pitch||0.18159 x 0.18159mm|
|Response Time (GTG)||5ms|
|Viewing Angle||178/178 degrees|
|Surface Treatment||Anti-Glare 3H|
|HDMI||Yes x2 (Ver 2.0a)|
|DisplayPort||Yes x1 (Ver 1.2)|
|USB Type-C||Yes x1 (Ver 3.1 - Gen1)|
|Speaker Type||Rich Bass|
|Audio Output||5W x2|
|HDCP||HDMI&DP, Yes (2.2)|
|Six Axis Control||Yes|
|Plug & Play||Yes|
|On Screen Control||Yes|
|Dimension||28.1 x 1.8 x 16.1"|
|VESA||100 x 100mm|
|Accessories||Power Cord, DP, HDMI, USB Type C, USB Type A to C, Easy Setup Guide, Calibration Report, Install CD|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.