For Content Creators
Multitaskers can now work in a generous 5:9 area while simultaneously viewing a 16:9 4K video on the same screen. The 5K2K 21:9 display offers 5120x2160 resolution optimized for video editors, programmers and developers, with convenient single-cable Thunderbolt 3 connectivity.
Clearer and Brighter HDR
Discover a more lifelike picture with high dynamic range, which provides bolder contrast between the brightest and darkest areas of the screen. This HDR 600 monitor has been rated to deliver impressive peak luminance of 600 nits for undeniably spectacular highlights.
More accurate color and a broader contrast ratio combine to deliver truly high-end picture quality. High dynamic range (HDR) makes bright and dark portions of the image even more so, while Nano IPS controls color better, covering 98% of the DCI-P3 color space, the digital film industry standard.
|Screen Size||34" Flat|
|Panel Type||Nano IPS|
|Color Gamut||DCI-P3 98%|
|Color Depth||10bits (8bit+A-FRC)|
|Pixel Pitch||0.0518 (H) x 0.1554 (V)mm|
|Viewing Angle||178/178 degrees|
|USB Up-stream||Yes x1|
|USB Down-stream||Yes x2|
|Picture Mode||(Non HDR Contents) Custom/Vivid/Reader/Cinema/HDR Effect/sRGB/DCI-P3 REC2020/EBU/REC709/SMPTE-C/Color Weakness (HDR 10) HDR Vivid, HDR Cinema , HDR Game, HDR Standard|
|Ratio||Full Wide, Original, Cinema1, Cinema2, Just scan|
|Response Time Control||Yes|
|Six Axis Control||Yes|
|Smart Energy Saving||Yes|
|Screen Split 2.0||Yes|
|My Display Preset||Yes|
|On Screen Control||Yes|
|One Click Stand Set-up||Yes|
|HDR||VESA HDR 600|
|Speaker Type||Rich Bass|
|Dimension||32.16 x 14.2 x 2.2"|
|VESA||100 x 100mm|
|Accessories||Power Cord, DisplayPort, Cable Holder, Thunderbolt, USB|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.