UltraWide Quad HD on IPS Display
The 3440x1440 UltraWide QHD display offers amazingly sharp picture quality. Its pixel area is about 1.8 times larger than an UltraWide Full HD 21:9 monitor, and about 2.4 times larger than a Full HD 16:9 monitor. With IPS, color reproduction is improved and users can view the screen at virtually any angle.
Thunderbolt 2.0 (x2)
Two Thunderbolt input/output ports allow you to connect compatible devices to move data between them with incredible speed of around 20-gigabits-per-second throughput in both directions. 4 times faster than USB 3.0.
sRGB over 99%
With over 99% coverage of the sRGB spectrum this LG monitor is a great solution for professional photographers, graphic designers or anyone looking for highly accurate color.
USB 3.0 Quick Charge
Save time when you power up the battery of a connected device using USB 3.0 Quick Charge. Once enabled, this convenient feature allows a phone or other mobile device to charge up to four times faster than regular USB 3.0.
On-Screen Control puts a host of essential monitor settings into a handy window for quick, easy access. Volume, brightness, picture mode presets, Screen Split 2.0 and Dual Controller and more can now be adjusted with just a few clicks of the mouse, instead of hard buttons on the monitor.
Screen Split 2.0
Customize your monitor layout for multitasking with the latest version of LG Screen Split. Resize and display multiple windows at once, with 14 options including four different picture-in-picture (PIP) choices.
Select LG monitors are easy to put together with a simple press-and-click display-to-base attachment. The monitors provide comfortable viewing with versatile screen tilt/height adjustments.
|Color Gamut||sRGB 99%|
|Color Depth||10bits (8bit+FRC), 1.07B|
|Pixel Pitch||0.2325 x 0.2325mm|
|Response Time (GTG)||5ms|
|Viewing Angle||178/178 degrees|
|HDMI||Yes (2ea, Ver 2.0)|
|DisplayPort||Yes (Ver 1.2)|
|USB Up-stream||Yes (USB3.0 1 ea)|
|USB Down-stream||Yes (USB3.0 2ea)|
|Audio Output||Speaker 7W*2|
|Picture Mode||Custom, Reader, Photo, Cinema, Dark Room 1, Dark Room 2, Color Weakness, FPS Game 1, FPS Game 2, RTS Game, Custom (Game),Calibration 1, Calibration 2|
|Ratio||Wide, Original, Cinema 1, Cinema 2, 1:1|
|PIP||PIP mode in Screen Split|
|Response Time Control||Yes|
|FreeSync||Yes (DP 40~60Hz)|
|Smart Energy Saving||Yes|
|Six Axis Control||Yes|
|My Display Preset||Yes|
|Dimension||32.7 x 1.9 x 15"|
|Accessories||Power Cord, HDMI, DisplayPort, Cable Holder|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.