43" Class 4K UHD IPS Display
Outstanding Ultra HD performance is assured by the specially designed 4K display panel with in-plane switching (IPS), delivering accurate colors that remain consistent at wide viewing angles, with four times the resolution of Full HD.
HDCP 2.2 Compatible
Connect with confidence: This LG 4K monitor is compatible with the latest HDCP 2.2 copy protection, so it will display video from 4K streaming services, game consoles and Ultra HD blu-ray disc players.
USB Type-C (DP Alt Mode)
Offering a new generation of convenience, USB Type-C (DP Alt Mode) ports allow 4K video display and mobile device charging, all at the same time over a single cable.
4x HDMI Inputs
Now, the monitor is a multimedia centerpiece. Easily and conveniently connect your other digital devices and peripherals with the convenience of 4 HDMI inputs.
Adjust Display Settings with Remote
Picture mode presets, including Picture in Picture, can be easily adjusted with the included remote control.
Customize your monitor layout for multitasking with the latest version of LG Screen Split. Resize and display multiple windows at once, with 14 options including four different picture-in-picture (PIP) choices.
10 Watt Speakers with Rich Bass
Enjoy what's on the screen with sound produced by the monitor's two 10 watt speakers with Rich Bass. LG's Rich Bass function can cover sound under 85Hz showcasing a wider and richer sound with impressive bass depth.
|Color Gamut||NTSC 72%|
|Pixel Pitch||0.2451 x 0.2451mm|
|Response Time (GTG)||8ms|
|Viewing Angle||178/178 degrees|
|HDMI||Yes x4 (Ver 1.4, Ver 2.0)|
|DisplayPort||Yes (Ver 1.2)|
|Audio Output||10W x2|
|HDCP||HDMI & DP, Yes (2.2)|
|Six Axis Control||Yes|
|Plug & Play||Yes|
|On Screen Control||Yes|
|Dimension||38.1 x 2.8 x 22.6"|
|Accessories||Power Cord, DP, HDMI, USb Type A to C, Easy Setup Guide, Calibration Report, Install CD|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.