Public Display ModeFrom channel selection to volume level, you can control the TV settings in public areas. Public Display Mode also enables you to restore default settings, as required, on the TVs.
RS-232C ControlVia the TV's RS-232C port, you can remotely control power and volume settings simultaneously.
WOL (Wake on LAN)WOL (Wake on LAN) helps you remotely turn on TVs over the internet. Connect TVs and a PC in the same network, and send Magic Packet program to the MAC addresses of registered TVs. Then, it will wake up the TVs via LAN port.
Lock ModeLock Mode blocks external input signals with non-compliant content. This is a useful feature for preventing misuse of TVs in various facilities or public spaces.
Self DiagnosisSelf Diagnosis enables engineers and IT to engineers to analyze the data and identify technical issues quickly and easily through a USB memory device.
USB Auto Playback+Create a media playlist of your choosing (video, music, and/or images) via USB Auto Playback+. Save it to a USB memory device, and then simply connect the USB memory device to the TV to stream your playlist sequentially.
SuperSignTM CWith SuperSign C, LG's signage management software, you can control and remotely monitor via the LAN port
Welcome Screen (Splash Image)Display a customized greeting message with your business name/logo on the TV when it is turned on.
USB CloningClone your UV340C's with efficiency and ease. The USB Cloning feature allows you to simply copy the TV settings to all the UV340C's using a USB memory device (sold separately).
With Full HD 1080p resolution, it delivers crystal-clear images and videos that help facilitate communications between businesses and their target audiences. Featuring RS-232C control, WOL (Wake on LAN) and SuperSign C, it lets you remotely manage and control the TV with ease, giving you the ultimate convenience. Coupled with other advanced features – including USB Cloning, Lock Mode, USB Auto Playback+, Welcome Screen and more, it’s optimized for commercial environments.
|Viewing Angle Degree||178/178 degrees|
|Response Rate (GtoG)||9ms|
|Digital||ATSC / VSB / Clear QAM|
|Triple XD Engine||Yes|
|Real Cinema 24p (3:3 pull down)||Yes|
|Dynamic Color Enhancer||Yes|
|Aspect Ratio||6 modes (16:9, Just Scan, Set by Program, 4:3, Zoom, Cinema Zoom1)|
|Audio Output / Sound System||10W + 10W / 2.0 ch|
|Sound Mode||6 modes (Standard, News, Music, Cinema, Sport, Game)|
|Optical Sound Sync||Yes|
|Management||WOL (Wake On LAN), SNMP, USB Diagnostics, Multi IR Code, HTNG/HDMI-CEC|
|USB||USB Auto playback+, Moving Picture Playback (.asf, .wmv, .divx, .avi, .mp4, .m4v, .mov, .mpg, .mpeg, .mpe, etc.), Picture (jpeg, jpg, jpe, BMP, PNG), Audio Codec (MP3, AAC, M4A, WMA, WMA 10 pro, OGG)|
|Setting Option||Auto Off / Sleep Timer, Smart Energy Saving, Motion Eye Care|
|Hospitality Features||PDM (Public Display Mode), Lock Mode, Welcome Screen (Splash Image), Insert Image, External Speaker Out, RJP Compatibility, Crestron® Connected Certified, Time Scheduler|
|Side Interface||HDMI In, USB 2.0|
|Rear Interface||RF In, AV In (Sharing with Component In), Component In + Video, Optical Video Audio Out, HDMI/HDCP In, RGB In, PC Audio Input (Sharing with Component Audio), RS-232C In, RJ45 (SNMP), External Speaker Out|
|Bezel Width (L/R, U, B) : on bezel based (mm)||12.9, 12.9, 15.9|
|Bezel Width (L/R, U, B) : off bezel based (mm)||10.4, 10.4, 13.4|
|WxHxD / weight (with stand)||48.9" x 30.5" x 8.5" / 36.6lb|
|WxHxD / weight (Carton)||53.5" x 32.9" x 6.0" / 47.0lb|
|Standard Approval Safety||UL|
|Standard Approval Environment||FCC|
|Etc.||RoHS, UL, NOM, ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.