Embedded Content ManagementWithout an extra PC, content can be easily and promptly edited using embedded templates via remote control, keyboard and Chrome browser. Also, because the Smart TV Signage itself works as a server, a master TV can distribute content and set data on a selected group within the same network.
SuperSignTM Simple EditorThe LV640S series is compatible with SuperSign™ Simple Editor, one of LG’s editor software, to provide media editing, scheduling, and distributing capabilities. • Creation with embedded templates (143 templates, 100 stickers) • Content Scheduling and direct distribution via USB • Content distribution over the network available via SuperSign™ Lite. (Up to 50 TVs)
Crestron Connected® Certified DisplayThe LV640S is Crestron connected certified, for seamless integration and automated control in Crestron Connected environments.
WOLWOL (Wake on LAN) helps you remotely turn on TVs over the internet. Connect TVs and a PC in the same network, and send Magic Packet programs to the MAC addresses of registered TVs. Then, it will wake up the TVs via LAN port.
SNMPSNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) ensures convenient network management for SI and business managers.
Enriched Smart ContentCustomers can easily access to various content via pre-loaded YouTube app, web browser and live channels.
|Static (Panel) Contrast Ratio||1,100:1|
|Viewing Angle||178/178 degrees|
|Digital||ATSC / VSB / Clear QAM|
|Picture Engine||XD Engine|
|Real Cinema 24p (3:3 pull down)||Yes|
|Aspect Ratio||Yes 6 Modes (16:9, Just scan, Set by program, 4:3, Zoom, Cinema Zoom1)|
|Audio Output / Sound System||10W + 10W / 2.0 CH|
|Sound Mode||Yes 6 Modes (Standard, News, Music, Cinema, Sport, Game)|
|Smart UX||webOS 3.5, Commercial Smart Home, Web Browser, Pre-loaded YouTube Apps, Magic Remote (Optional)|
|Connectivity||SoftAP, WiFi, SmartShare, ScreenShare (Miracast), DIAL, Bluetooth Sound Sync|
|Hospitality Features||Hotel Mode, Lock Mode, Welcome Screen/Video, Insert Image, External Speaker Out, Time Scheduler / First Use, Content Manager, Group Manager, Crestron Connected Certification, RTC (Real Time Clock), NTP sync timer|
|Management||WOL (Wake on LAN), SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol), Self Diagnosis via USB, Multi IR Code, HDMI-CEC|
|Setting Option||Auto Off / Sleep Timer, Smart Energy Saving, Motion Eye Care|
|USB||Moving Picture Playback (.asf, .wmv, .avi, .mp4, .m4v, .mov, .3gp, .3g2, .mkv, .mpg, .mpeg, .dat, etc.), Picture (jpeg, jpg, jpe, BMP, PNG), Audio Codec (.mp3, .wav, .OGG, .WMA, .flac)|
|Side Interface||HDMI In, USB 2.0|
|Rear Interface||RF, AV In, Component In (RCA5), Optional Digital Audio Out, HDMI Input (2), RGB In, PC Audio Input (Sharing with Component Audio), RS-232C, RJ45 (Ethernet), External Speaker, Debug (Service)|
|WxHxD / Weight (with Stand)||43.6" x 27.6" x 9.3" / 25.2lb|
|WxHxD / Weight (without Stand)||43.6" x 25.4" x 2.8" / 24.9lb|
|WxHxD / Weight (Packing)||47.0" x 30.3" x 6.2" / 29.8lb|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.