Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
SNMP support ensures convenient network management.
SH7DB Series supports Wi-Fi USB dongle (sold separately) connection for convenient content distribution.
USB Content Scheduling
Play and schedule contents with a USB connection - no server connection required.
OPS & HDBaseT Compatibility
The SH7DB provides an OPS Kit to connect a third-party OPS player or HDBaseT box. Users have the flexibility to choose any media player as long as it complies with the OPS.
Even without signal from the media player, the network does not turn off completely, so remote control is possible, which prevents unnecessary power usage and enables efficient management.
Aspect Ratio Sustainability
Sustain the same resolution and picture quality while powering on/off by receiving EDID1 through switch IC.
Conformal coating helps protect against water, dust and iron powder deposits which accumulate in harsh environments, saving on expensive installation and added enclosure costs.
Slim Design | Narrow Bezel
LG's monitors featuring a Direct-LED Backlight, have a stylishly slim design that fits perfectly into narrow spaces while ensuring high energy efficiency. The slim bezels are a perfect fit in confined areas and are easy to install.
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080 (FHD)|
|Viewing Angle (HxV)||178/178 degrees|
|Surface Treatment||Hard Coating (3H), Anti-Glare Treatment of the Front Polarizer (Haze 10%)|
|Orientation||Portrait & Landscape|
|Panel Size||55" Class|
|Response Time||8ms (GTG BW)|
|Color Depth||1.07 Billion|
|Lifetime||50,000 Hrs min.|
|Operation Hours||24 Hr.|
|HDTV Formats||HDMI: 720p, 1080i, 1080p|
|Dimension (WxHxD)||48.4 x 28.1 x 1.3"|
|Time Sync Clock||Yes|
|Local Auto Time||Yes|
|Limited Mode||Input Source change, Menu Display, OSD Display|
|Power on Default||Input Source, A/V Setting, Aspect Ratio|
|Wake on LAN||Yes|
|Fail Over||USB, RGB, DVI, HDMI|
|SuperSign Server Setup||Player name, Server IP setting, Server IP Status|
|Power On Status||Standard, PWR, LST|
|Language (OSD/USB Playback)||English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Korean , Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Original), Portuguese (Brazil), Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Danish, Russian, Portuguese (Europe), Dutch, Czech, Greek|
|Tile Mode||Yes (Up to 15x15)|
|Natural Mode @ Tile Mode||Yes|
|Auto Brightness Sensor||Yes|
|Source Selection||DVI-D, HDMI, Display Port, USB, OPS, RGB|
|Input Label (PC/DTV)||Yes (PC/DTV)|
|Advanced||Dynamic Contrast, Dynamic Color, Color Gamut, Skin Color, Sky Color, Grass Color, Gamma|
|Time||Clock, On/Off Time, Auto Off, Automatic Standby|
|Key Operation||IR Operation, Local Key Operation|
|USB Cloning||Logo image download, EzDownload, Sent to USB, Receive from USB|
|Easy Brightness Control||Yes|
|ISM Method||Normal, White Wash, Color Wash, Orbiter, inversion, Washing Bar, User image|
|DPM Wake Up||Yes|
|File Play with USB||Yes|
|Wake On LAN||Yes|
|Firmware Update (LAN)||Yes|
|Power On Delay||0~255|
|No Signal Image (Up to 5MB)||Yes|
|Power On Default||Input source, A/V setting, Aspect Ratio|
|SetID Setup||Manual, Auto|
|Local Time Auto Setting||Yes|
|OPS PC Power Control||Sync On, Sync On/Off, Diable|
|External Speaker Out||Yes (L/R)|
|Audio Power||20W (10W x2) for External Speaker|
|Sound Mode||Standard, News, Music, Cinema, Sport, Game|
|Clear Voice II||Yes|
|External Media Player Attachable||Yes (MP500/MP700)|
|OPS Type Compatible||Yes|
|Basic Accessory||Remote Controller (include battery 2 each), Power Cord, QSG, RGB Cable, Regulation Book, Phone to RS232C Gender, IR Receiver|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.