True Color, Immersive View
The UH5E series is large enough to display content and get undivided attention from various viewers. LG IPS panel features a wide range of angle to deliver clear content regardless of the position of viewers. Each pixel in the IPS panel reproduces image colors true-to-life, without distortion.
Vivid Color Details with Ultra HD
The UHD resolution allows users to view details even when zooming in on the display, with four times higher definition than FHD. The UH5E ensures stable UHD video playback with HEVC (High Efficiency Video Coding).
Easy Content Management
The embedded CMS (Content Management System) allows you to create and edit content using internal/external sources a well as set playlists to play at the desired schedule without the need for a separate PC. Thanks to the intuitive GUI and a menu structure based on usage scenarios, content management has been made much easier.
Simple Group Management
The embedded Group Manager makes a master display work as a server and manage other displays connected on the same network. This way you can group and control multiple displays in your place of business and distribute playlists to them all at once, using input devices such as a remote control.
Various Sensor Applications
LG webOS smart signage platform easily supports connections with external sensors such as GPIO, NFC/RFID, temperature sensors, etc. via USB plug-in. The overall cost of ownership is reduced as there's no need to purchase additional software or media players for creating value-added solutions.
Multi Screen Mode
PBP (Picture-by-Picture) features multi screen in a single display with up to 4 input sources while PIP (Picture-in-Picture) supports playing both main screen and sub screen at the same time with various layouts. This gives great flexibility to allocate space for each content source.
Real-Time Monitoring & Control
Through the Control Manager, the embedded web monitoring solution, you can control and monitor the status of multiple displays in different locations in real-time. It is available on internet-connected devices, allowing you to flexibly and rapidly respond to emergency situations anywhere.
Real-Time Care Service
The maintenance gets easier and faster with an optional service Signage 365 Care, a cloud service solution provided by LG service. It remotely manages status of displays in client workplaces for fault diagnosis and remote-control services, ensuring the stable operation of a client's business.
Content Mirroring among devices is more convenient on a Wi-Fi network.
With Beacon and BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy), shop managers can provide coupons and information in real-time.
Wireless Access Point
The UH5E series operates as a virtual router which can be an wireless access point for mobiles devices.
Compatibility with AV Control System
The UH5E series has been certified Crestron Connected for a higher level of compatibility with professional AV controls to achieve seamless integration and automated control, boosting business management efficiency.
Compatibility with Video Conference System
For the optimum visual meeting, the UH5E has certified its compatibility with Cisco Spark Room Kits, a system that offers powerful and integrated control for a smarter video conference, eliminating a waste of time to set up the picture quality or to change input on incoming calls.
Slim and Tidy in Appearance
Although UH5E series is a large-sized display, the product still has a slim depth, a feature that allows easy installation by using less space. An immersive view is attained while maintaining a sleek look.
Detachable Logo & Built-In Speaker
The detachable logo allows for installation in the desired orientation in landscape or portrait mode, making it easy for the user to arrange the signage. Also, sounds can be played from built-in speakers, giving advertisements greater impact.
|Resolution||3840 x 2160 (UHD)|
|Input||HDMI (3), DP, DVI-D, Audio, USB 2.0 (2)|
|Output||DP, Audio (Off/Fixed/Variable), External Speaker|
|External Control||RS232C In/Out (4 Pin Phone-Jack), RJ45 (LAN) In, IR In|
|OPS Type compatible||No|
|External Media Player Attachable||Yes|
|Content Management Software||SuperSign CMS|
|Control and Monitoring Software||SuperSign Control/Control+|
|Accessory||Remote Controller, Power Cord, QSG, IR/Light Sensor Receiver, DP Cable, Regulation Book, Phone to RS232C Gender, Eye-Bolt|
|Dimension (WxHxD)||86.29 x 49.09 x 2.73"|
|VESA||800 x 400mm|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.