Borderless design with its 0.9mm even panel bezel and 1.8mm BtB (Bezel to Bezel) size, verified by Nemko, enables immersive and near seamless viewing experiences on assembled video wall screens.
Built-in SoC and Synced Playback
The optimized built-in quad-core SoC in the 55VM5B-B can play various content formats and eliminates the need for an external media player. Using its built-in SoC, each display plays its video tile without lag for synchronized content playback.
The webOS 2.0 platform provides easy and convenient tools to create contents. LG's SDK and technical supports make content development and management easier.
Clear Viewing Angle
Through Video Wall Image Creation (VIC) technology, the differences between the color and brightness are compensated in a circuit with an algorithm to make the panels into a same characteristic, so that each video wall maintains the consistent white balance.
LG's LED backlight technology guarantees high uniformity in brightness to ensure a clear picture. On other screens, certain spots may appear darker than others, but the new 55VM5B-B generates high visibility and a consistent brightness across the whole screen.
Video Wall Image Creation
Through Video Wall Image Creation (VIC) technology, color and brightness differences are compensated in circuit part with an algorithm to make the panels into a same characteristics so that each video wall maintains the consistent white balance.
Image Gap Reduction
The 55VM5B-B includes an image improvement algorithm that can adjust to objects located in the boundary of bezel for a seamless viewing experience.
ENERGY STAR Qualified
ENERGY STAR certified monitors meet stringent energy efficiency requirements set by the US Environmental Protection Agency in On, Sleep, and Off Modes. On average, monitors that have earned the ENERGY STAR are 25% more energy efficient than standard options.
|Native Resolution||1920x1080 (FHD)|
|Viewing Angle (HxV)||178 x 178 degrees|
|Response Time||8ms (GTG)|
|Surface Treatment||Hard Coating (2H), Anti-glare treatment of the front polarizer (Haze 10%)|
|Lifetime (Typ.)||60,000 Hours|
|Guaranteed Operating Hour||24 Hours|
|Orientation||Portrait & Landscape|
|Input||HDMI, DP, DVI-D, OPS, Audio, USB 2.0, USB 3.0, RGB|
|External Control||RS232C, RJ45, IR Receiver|
|Dimension (WxHxD)||47.7 x 26.7 x 3.4"|
|VESA||600 x 400mm|
|Special Features||Temperature Sensor, Tile Mode (up to 15x15), Natural Mode@Tile Mode, Energy Saving, Smart Energy Saving, File Play with USB, Internal Memory, Wi-Fi Dongle Ready, USB Cloning, Content Scheduling, Fail Over|
|ErP / Energy Star||NA / Yes (Energy Star 6.0)|
|OPS Type Compatible||Yes|
|External Media Player Attachable||Yes (MP500/MP700)|
|Basic Accessory||Remote Controller, Power Cable, DP Cable, Manual, IR Receiver, RS-232C Cable, LAN Cable, Guide Bracket, Screw|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.