Curved for Your Viewing Pleasure
MSI gaming monitors use a curved display panel that has a curvature rate of 1800R, which is the most comfortable and suitable for a wide range of applicants from general computing to gaming. Curved panels also help with gameplay immersion, making you feel more connected to the entire experience.
Gaming OSD App Advantages
With the Gaming OSD app it is very easy to setup your gaming monitor. You don't need to use the buttons on the monitor and go through all the menu's. Just use your keyboard and mouse to configure your monitor. The app even gives you hotkey options so you can switch settings between different games easily.
The First Monitor with Steelseries Gamesense
With Steelseries GameSense, RGB LED will not just be a fancy decoration, it helps your gameplay as well. By syncing with your in-game activities, it can display vital details of your game through the LED effects. That way you'll get a full grip on your game and your most important stats in a blink of an eye.
144Hz Refresh Rate + 1ms Response Time
MSI gaming monitors are equipped with a 144Hz refresh rate + 1ms response time VA LED panel which has the most benefit in fast moving game genres such as first person shooters, fighters, racing sims, real-time strategy, and sports. These type of games require very fast and precise movements, which an ultra-high refresh rate and fast response time monitor will put you ahead of your competition.
Blue Light Reduction
MSI gaming monitors are optimized to reduce the strain on your eyes by reducing the total amount of blue light displayed by the monitor to ensure you can game for longer periods of time without fatigue.
Generic monitor displays normally have a flicker-rate of about 200-times per second, which is unnoticeable to the naked eye, but can cause fatigue over time. MSI Anti-Flicker technology provides a very comfortable viewing experience by reducing the amount of flicker.
The Optix Series Gaming Monitor has at least 35% more gamut coverage compared to general monitors. Gameplay colors and details will look more realistic and refined, to push immersion to its limits.
Smooth Out Your Gameplay with FreeSync
Built FreeSync technology to create the smoothest visuals for your gameplay. to do this, FreeSync will sync your monitors refresh rate to your AMD GPU, which helps you eliminate screen tearing or stuttering. Enjoy the game the way it was meant to be enjoyed with ultra-smooth, lag-free visuals.
|Panel Size||27" (69cm)|
|Brightness (Nits)||400 cd/m2|
|Viewing Angle||178 degrees|
|NTSC/sRGB||100% / 115%|
|Active Display Area (mm)||596.736 (H) x 335.664 (V)|
|Pixel Pitch (HxV)||0.2331 (H) x 0.2331 (V)|
|Video Ports||1x DP (1.2)
2x HDMI (2.0)
|USB Ports||2x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type A
1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type B (PC to monitor)
|Audio Ports||1x Headphone Out
1x Mic In
1x Audio combo jack (PC to monitor)
|VESA||100mm x 100mm|
|Control||5-way OSD navigation joystick|
|Power Type||External Adaptor 20V 4.5A|
|Dimension (WxHxD)||24.09 x 21.88 x 14.93 inches|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.