As an outdoor TV, the Signature Series features a weatherproof design to protect its internal components from most weather events and can function in extreme temperatures. For daytime viewing, its direct LED backlight with 700 nits of brightness along with the OptiView pre-configured daylight/nighttime outdoor settings will help ensure that ambient light won't wash out the color from what you're watching.[/short_description] [product_description]
- Signature Series — the outdoor TV designed specifically for partial sun and high ambient light conditions on patio, poolside, and decks
- Commercial Grade — 4K UHD high-brightness (700 NIT) screen with direct LED backlight is up to three times the brightness of a typical indoor television
- Engineered for Outdoor Viewing — SunBriteTV Signature series have anti-glare screens for optimal outdoor viewing
- Guards Against the Elements — the powder-coated aluminum exterior protects against rust while shielding the internal components from rain, snow, dust, insects, humidity, and salt air.
- Extreme Temperature Functionality — Signature Series can perform in a temperature range of -24 to 122°F
- SunBriteTV's exclusive OptiView feature offers a one-click solution to change from daytime or nighttime viewing. These preconfigured, end-user settings are optimized for brighter daytime or darker nighttime outdoor viewing environments.
SunBrite Offers Legendary Outdoor Screens
Indoor TV screens often feature a high-gloss finish, which results in a poor outdoor viewing experience. The SunBrite Signature series TVs have anti-glare screens with up to three times the brightness of typical indoor televisions.
SunBriteTV Signature Series TVs all feature a commercial-grade 4K Ultra HD resolution combined with high-brightness (700 NIT) screen, making it up to three times brighter than most indoor televisions.
Durable Aluminum Casing Protects Against Weather
Made for permanent outdoor installation, the elements have nothing on the durability of this TV. Outdoor-safe, water resistant, and resilient; the powder-coated aluminum exterior protects against rust while shielding the internal components from rain, snow, dust, insects, humidity, and salt air.
Extreme Temperature Functionality
An on-board temperature regulation system allows the SunBrite Signature series televisions to operate efficiently in extremely low- and high-temperature environments (-24°F up to 122°F). When not in use, this outside TV can be stored in temperatures ranging from -24°F to 140°F.
Unlike most other televisions available, the Signature Series 4K television includes an integrated HDBaseT receiver and IR repeater. This convenient addition allows ultra-high-definition video, audio, and control to transmit over a single, long-distance category cable.
User-Friendly Compatibility Signature series supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 to ensure compatibility with the latest 4K sources and streaming services, and is equipped with RS232 Serial Control with discreet on/off and input control. A rear IR receiver located in the cable compartment keeps the IR emitter hidden and protected, while a weatherproof remote puts the power in your hands, thanks to a lockout feature that prevents unauthorized users from changing programming
Weatherproof Cable Entry System
Cable hookups are easy with SunBriteTV’s innovative weatherproof cable entry system. Thick gaskets seal out moisture, while the media compartment accommodates most media players, cables, baluns, and extenders.
|Screen||55-inch Diagonal Color Active Matrix TFT LED - Partial Sun|
|Resolution||3840 x 2160 UHD|
|Viewing Angle||178° x 178°|
|Response Time||6.5 ms|
|TV Formats||2160p, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 720i, 480p, 480i|
|RF||1x Antenna / CATV (ATSC/QAM/NTSC)|
|HDBaseT Connections||Up to 4k 3840 x 2160 @ 30hz|
|HDMI||2x HDMI™ Input (HDMI 1.4, HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2) 3840 x 2160 @ 60hz|
|Control Set||Concealed Rear IR Window|
|Audio Out||1x Digital SPDIF Audio (Fixed), 1x Analog 1/8” Headphone Jack (Variable)|
|Speakers||None. An All-Weather Speaker Bar is Available Separately.|
|Power Consumption||100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz 2.8 A Max (245 WATTS/2.1a@120v)|
|Operating Temperature||-24° to 122° F. (-31° to 50°C.)|
|Non-Operating Temperature||-24° to 140° F. (-31° to 60°C.)|
|VESA Mounting Pattern||400x400 mm|
|Accessories Included||Weatherproof Remote Control|
|TV Dimensions (WHD)||50.5 x 29.75 x 3.77" in|
|Unit Weight||68.5 lbs (31 kgs)|
|Exterior Colors||Black, Silver, White|
|Residential Warranty||Two (2) Year Limited (Parts & Labor)|
|Commercial Warranty||Two (2) Year Limited (Parts & Labor)|